1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Luongo signs

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprbeth, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Bush Rhino

Bush Rhino Well-Known Member

Something about those players tells me they weren't on any list belonging to Les. Ollie on the other hand does have a clue, even his moments of clarity offer more hope than any plan cobbled together by the director of football/master chancer.

Luongo hasn't earned another contract, so how will the players who are busting a gut take the news? personally I'm worried it's a step in the wrong direction.

2. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

A very fair point! On top of Luongo's inconsistency, we desperately need at least a couple of midfielders who are going to score a decent number of goals each and every season and he should be capable of that. Hopefully. Eventually. Soon?

QPR Oslo likes this.
  3. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

Yes, I suspect Ollie proposes a player, Les reviews and approves. I wasn't one who greeted Holloway's appointment with much enthusiasm, and since then we have sunk further down the table. Not that it's all bad . He motivates well, even if his team selection seems too clever by half at times, and he seems to have an eye for a player at this level.

As for Luongo, he is relatively young, but I don't see him ever having a venomous shot on him from outside the box. He's no Buzsaky

4. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

I hope Ollie is insisting he does an hour's extra training every day, shooting practice.