1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Lousy attendance-predictable result-what next???

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Aug 25, 2011.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Very few of us would have predicted anything other than a lousy result tonight.

How much longer do we have to endure this absolute rubbish?

Is there anyone at AG who can put an end to this nonsense? If so, please stand up and be counted, whoever you are, because this is now going beyond a joke. Quite frankly I don't think we have anybody taking the lead to do the decent thing.

Next home crowd below 10,000 if this is allowed to continue? Totally sad and unacceptable state of affairs, and I doubt whether they are even considering a change of manager to someone who could possibly bring us our first home goal, yet alone our first win at AG.

Please let me read tomorrow that KM and his assistant are both looking for new employment.

2. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Spot on Invermeremike and personally I'm glad I changed my mind and didn't go. Hopefully the result will hasten the exit of the idiot in charge of the team. 3 home games, 1 against 4th division opposition. and no goals scored tells its own story.

MILLEN OUT NOW
    MILLEN OUT NOW
    MILLEN OUT NOW

3. JamboBCFC

JamboBCFC Member

Meh that was a waste of a tenner... To be honest Millen couldn't have done anything other than that. Only criticism being playing 4-4-2 in place of 4-5-1. But then again he would've got absolutely torn apart on here for playing a 'negative formation' at home or some rubbish like that.

Frankly, the midfield yesterday was absolutely appalling. Kilkenny was utterly dreadful, genuinely worse that the average LJ performance. Seeing as LJ was berrated for only being good in a three man centre midfield it looks as if we have signed a carbon copy. Woolford was abysmal, for a left footed player to keep cutting in onto his right foot, which is hopeless, is a complete joke. For some reason we only attacked down the left all game, both JCR and Albert on the right were left standing in acres of space without ever being passed to.

Taylor and Pitman had no support whatsoever and unsurprisingly had next to no impact on the game.

Every time the defence had the ball there was no easy pass to be made other than sideways or backwards, the midfield and forwards were static for most of the game. Sadly Wilson and Macca were probably our best two players. Gerken still looks lost when crosses come in and James must be fuming with the defence in front of him for the goal.

To be honest, that's the worst performance I can ever remember seeing from us.

4. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

:) Oh Dear

5. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

6. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

7. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

I do feel bad for you :( must be terrible to watch such dross on a regular basis

8. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

"Kilkenny was utterly dreadful, genuinely worse that the average LJ performance. Seeing as LJ was berrated for only being good in a three man centre midfield it looks as if we have signed a carbon copy"

The Leeds fans indicated this to us on here and some of us picked up on it! If kilkenny is not very good at the same things as LJ then I'm afraid he is gonna get criticised for it.

9. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

'If kilkenny is not very good'
    he isn't but more of a possible worry is his constant moaning at other City players - he should take a close look at his own performance before berating others. It wont help team spirit either at a time when Millen is incapable of lifting City.

'at the same things as LJ' -
    NK looks like every other Millen signing, poor.
    However NK is still better than Junior. Just.

10. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What about Lansdown? He gave Millen a 3 year contract, and doesn't seem to have loosened the
    purse strings enough to induce Maynard to stay. The silence from that quarter is deafening!

11. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

So far I haven't seen anything to distinguish a good LJ day and a NK one!

they seem one and the same thing to me.

12. bristolcityforever

why is it city pass get to edge of opponents box then go back to the keeper, nobody shoots. defence was getting better more passion, but last night was a disgrace, we had a small army of overpaid and under commited players in the stand. and maynard picture says all together then sign for us, and last of all millen lets have some emotion for once grow a pair

13. Premiershiporbust....

Premiershiporbust.... Active Member

Well that tells me 2 things.

1). the players aren't that bad. There is no point trying to argue that they are because you don't dominate the game and win at Leicester if you are rubbish so, are they fed up with the inaction from above on the managerial front and taking action themselves to try and get rid of KM..?

2). Is there in fighting in the camp (I don't think so)...