1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Local Press

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by concernedincardiff2011, May 14, 2011.

1. concernedincardiff2011

is a pile of hate filled **** suitable for hamster cages and chip wrappers only.

I can't believe how utterly negative the local rag has been in the last week. Its as if they are willing us to lose.

I can't believe they even printed the story about Savage, or the curse of finishing 4th or why we'll screw it up again. Really negative reporting.

And who did they have on real radio last night? David (I must have been the best player in the universe with all the bollocks I talk) Giles. The most depressingly awful pundit on gods Earth who, despite being from and played for Cardiff, hates the club.

Better media coverage is desperately needed in the Cardiff area.<yikes><yikes><yikes>

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

I've given up reading the locals mate for that reason... unless a news report comes directly from the club, I'm not interested.
    DJ summed them up in the unedited press conference on CCFC Player

3. concernedincardiff2011

and on sky sport last night, gave them a bit of a slating

4. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

or the curse of finishing 4th or why we'll screw it up again

I don't think they print that to be negative, it is an unfortunate fact that the 4th placed team simply do not win the play offs and for a change the rags are reporting facts.

Can not comment on the rest of what your local chip paper says though.

5. Cardiff Dyskinesia

it must be demoralising printing articles about nothing

6. mjw6150

mjw6150 Member

I stopped buying newspapers in general years ago. They all have their own agenda and have way too much of a hold over this country.

The British Sports media is desperate for Cardiff City to lose in the play-offs. It is because they know big a club we can become, how we can galvanise our area of South Wales and have huge attendances in our new stadium (which can be built up to 60,000 seats I believe) if we get into the Premier League. With the backing of the Malaysians we could become a very big club and they are rather petty in not wanting the Welsh infiltrating the PL.

Swansea should expect similar treatment as they grow into a serious force in the Championship.