1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Liverpool Vs Man Utd Pre match Banter Thread

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Bozz, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Wumming allowed but we all know where the lines are drawn

2. Thanks to Shanks

With Howard Webb not match fit for United this game will be tight, can see us winning by one goal.

3. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

4. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

I note with interest today there are stories of Fergie saying he'll sell Rooney this summer.

Oh. My. God. My whelm has never been so undered.

Did anybody not a Manc expect anything else? When Rooney said the Glazers were eroding the squad Fergie talked him into staying until the end of the season to bury the story. I was impressed at Fergie's media manipulation in turning the fans against the one player speaking up on their behalf against the owners they stand swathed in green and yellow protesting about.

Rooney was just greedily angling for a better contract, insisted the Mancs.

A front line of Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez out, a £7m Mexican in. Even though Hernandez has settled quickly that's still squad erosion to me.

Ryan Giggs can still do a job in the occasional Carling Cup game but signing him for yet another "one more season" and trying to talk Scholes into doing the same shouldn't be required if there was no squad erosion going on.

5. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

I'm predicting a tight game. United are not gonna be as confident after their loss aganist Chelsea. I'm thinking 2-1 with Carroll to come off the bench and get the winner in front of the Kop. And if United lose, we can all expect Ferguson and the United fans to moan about the referee as usual.

6. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Liverpool 1-2 FA-BribingCheatingCuntsManagedByTheBiggestCuntOfThemAllWithShitFansAndAShitholeOfAGround

Dirk 'Benedict' Kuyt to open the scoring after 3 minutes, before goals from RooCuntney, 44, and Berbatov, 82.

7. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

2-2 in the 90th minute with John O'Shea to pop up and tap in from a scruffy corner, typical United - typical Liverpool

8. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Liverpool have a big chance.Man United are missing three important players.Nemanja Vidic,Rio Ferdinand and Howard Webb.If I were Kenny I would keep it tight and wear United down and then unleash the beast.Secondly give the beast an hour and let him wreack havoc.If Liverpool get the delivery right with Carroll in the side,This game could be embarrassing.It could border on cruelty.Man United could be on the end of a severe beating.If it were to happen it would be beautiful.The 4-1 game bordered on cruelty so much,Liverpool were so ruthless and nasty,I loved every minute of it.We need to get that nastiness back.Kenny is the right man to make Liverpool,mean moody and magnificent.He has already warned Ferguson ''We're coming to get you''.''If the Glazers don't destroy you first,we will''.

9. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

We should have a green and gold away strip next season. That'd really mess with their heads.

10. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

<laugh> We'd suddenly find ourselves with 70,000 supporters in the stadium as they all wonder which team is Man U.

I fancy ourselves to have a good game today, and I predict a good performance from Suarez and Lucas. I'm going to play it safe and say 2-1 to us, I can really feel today will be a win.

11. KingPepeReina.

I we are going to win,we're going to have cut off their supply and that means putting someone on Nani to follow him around like a bad smell.We have to over-run them in midfield,if it means getting Suarez into the thick of the action as quickly as possible then so be it.Its all about space.We can't let Suarez get crowded out.Okay I know he can create his own.But if we boss the midfield,we've won half the battle.We just can't let them boss it.

12. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Aurelio, Carragher, Skrtel, Gerrard, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Kuyt, Suarez. Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Poulsen, Spearing, Cole, Ngog, Carroll.

That's the line up. Looks to be a 442 with Gerrard on the right and Maxi on the left.

13. KingPepeReina.

I reckon Ferguson has ****ed up big time and has played into our hands.He's put Fletcher on the bench and has started with Carrick and Scholes.If we can't over-run this,we're at nothing.I'm convinced if we boss the midfield,we'll win.With Carrick and Scholes,there is no reason why we can't boss them.

14. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Scholes will come off and Fletcher will go on sometime during the 2nd half I can feel it, but I feel even more confident seeing their midfield now.