1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Liverpool fan burn torres shirt <laugh>

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by TheStrettyEnd, Jan 28, 2011.

1. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Just heard one ring up talksport saying his brother burnt his torres shirt and that he is in tears <laugh>

He hasnt even gone yet, might not even go at all.

<laugh>

2. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

3. Viva united

Viva united Guest

4. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

Sad people. He's just one player. Shows how bad they are, they take Kenny Daglish back believing he can lead them back to winning titles <laugh> and throw their toys out of the pram when their one top class player may be on the way out. Makes you remember when Gerrard almost left how they all reacted then.

5. Viva united

Viva united Guest

Scousers *shakes head*, honestly

6. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

I still have my beckham shirt, my ronaldo shirt and still have my rooney shirt. Didnt burn them when they left/looked like leaving.

7. Viva united

Viva united Guest

You burned the Tevez one though, right?

8. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Haha didnt have a tevez one but I dont think I would have anyway, still think he is a fantastic player and was part of a utd champions league winning team, will always have fond memories of him just for that tbh.

9. Viva united

Viva united Guest

fair enough <ok>

10. NobbysTeeth

NobbysTeeth Member

I had one of those tevez argie shirts from red star sports.Took it to Gigg lane for a FCUM game and pissed on it in the bogs there.What a relief I can tell you.

11. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Each to their own, bit drastic though <ok>

12. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

I had a Tevez one. Didn't burn it, just threw it out in the rubbish. Ugly bastard

13. bruceandpally

bruceandpally New Member

Fair play, i don't dislike Tevez that much either tbh, i think he was a fantastic player for us and wasn't treated with that much respect during his second season and as you say he helped us win the league and european cup double with some great performances and important goals <ok>

14. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Yeah agree with that all mate tbh. Loved his effort on the pitch. I think tbh too many people expect too much loyalty from footballers these days and confuse it with being a fan. Fact it tevez wanted to play football reguarly and to be starting, considering he how well he played the year before I think he warranted that, he didnt want to leave manchester and got offered more money, why wouldnt he go to city at the end of the day?

15. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

So what happened when one player spoke up on the fans' behalf over the Glazers' transfer policy? You all turned on him, while your manager sucks up to the very people you really want rid of. You should be burning your green and custard scarves because you haven't got the guts for the fight.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/159223/ROONEY-DEATH-THREAT-TERROR/

Wayne Rooney was hit by death threats yesterday after saying he wanted to leave Manchester United.

Thousands of fans tore into 24-year-old Rooney on the internet, with some sickos threatening to bump off the wantaway striker.

Others vowed to hunt down his agent Paul Stretford, 52.

Last night security was stepped up around the pair as fans continued to vent their fury. Rooney crept into United&#8217;s training ground by a back entrance yesterday to have the ankle injury he suffered in training on Tuesday assessed.

United supporters queued up to blast the star, who is tipped to sign a £2million-a-month deal with bitter rivals Manchester City.

Last night fans inside Old Trafford for a Champions League clash with Turkish side Bursapor held a large banner which read: &#8220;Who&#8217;s the whore now, Wayne?&#8221; referring to his alleged sex sessions with prostitutes. Another read: &#8220;Coleen forgave you, we won&#8217;t.&#8221;

One woman fan called Valentina wrote on the internet: &#8220;Rooney doesn&#8217;t do loyalty. Ask Everton. Ask the England fans. Ask his wife.&#8221;

Utd4gud raged: &#8220;He&#8217;d better watch out. He won&#8217;t live to wear the shirt again.&#8221;

While Lord Gaga spat: &#8220;He will regret his decision til his dying day. There is nowhere better than Manchester United Football Club. I know that, you know that &#8211; this thick f******Scouser obviously doesn&#8217;t.&#8221;

Melonthered said: &#8220;I would comfortably swerve into him if I saw him crossing the road in front of me.&#8217;&#8217;

While Gazzor72 penned: &#8220;Anyone know where this Paul Stretford chap operates from? Wouldn&#8217;t mind visiting him to offer my opinion.&#8221;

16. Rafa-jack

Rafa-jack New Member

I would wipe my ass with rooneys shirt, what a **** player

17. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

why dont you wipe your ass with your torres shirt? you'll have no use for it after january <laugh>

18. S.Taylors theatrical handballs

hahahaha

19. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

<laugh>

They are ****ed if he goes.

20. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

<laugh> someone ban this scouse ****er.