1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Little boys birthday

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by TC (Lovely Geezer), Apr 24, 2013.

1. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

A little boy gets ten pounds for his birthday & rushes down to the the sports shop to buy the new football he has been desperate for.He gets the ball down from the rack & gives the shopkeeper his ten pound.
    "Sorry son",says the shopkeeper."This ball costs twenty pound,but you've only got ten pound".
    Thinking quickly,the boy looks up at the club balls & says,"Ok.If you blindfold me & I guess the ball will you let me have the ball for ten pound"?The shopkeeper curiously agrees,& blindfolds the boy.
    First up he gives the boy an Arsenal ball."Ok",says the boy placing his ear to the ball."I can hear the blasting of two cannons.This must be an Arsenal ball".
    "That was a lucky guess",said the shopkeeper."Lets try another one".So he hands him a Millwall ball."Ok",says the boy placing his ear to the ball again."I can hear a pack of rampant lions."It must be a Millwall ball".
    "Goodness me",says the shopkeeper."If you get the next one right I'll let you have the ball for nothing" & passes him another ball.Again the boy puts the ball to his ear & after a few moments he says,"That's an Aston Villa ball".
    "I don't believe it",shouts the shopkeeper."How on earth did you get that one?I suppose you heard one Rampant Lion roaring that time?"
    "No",said the boy."It's going down".

2. Larry-AV

Larry-AV Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image
    - You STUPID Boy !!!