1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Lions v Tigers

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by tommylion, Sep 6, 2012.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Leeds talking about the past <laugh> they have to cos they have no future <whistle>

2. Murdoc

Murdoc Well-Known Member

The first post I can actually say I agree with you on. <ok>

3. Murdoc

Murdoc Well-Known Member

It was 3 points at Spurs, Geovanni Free Kick, remember it well. And fair enough, if 3 promotions in 5 years isn't success then I'm completely wrong with everything I post. My sincerest apologies. Have fun with Bates, I'm sure he'll take you to the Premier League. Oh and yes, we also have poor home attendance at the moment, but considering your ground is so massive, to only take around 17,000 of your own fans in rather embarrassing.

4. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Didn't do you much ****ing good did it, you eventually went back to where you belong, <laugh>
    when you actually win some real silverware come and have a brag about it<ok>

5. lifecheshirewhite

cunning is a millwall fan stupid.And when you're so **** that 4th bottom of the prem is the highlight of your life i suppose winning any game is a major success.maybe they could give dull a [we won a game cup]<laugh>

6. Murdoc

Murdoc Well-Known Member

No, because that first Season we stayed up, moron. We went down the next year. And you're one to talk about silverware, when was the last time L**ds actually won a Cup?

7. lifecheshirewhite

1992 div 1 league champions and charity shield since you ask but we don't like to talk about our history. when was the last time dull were champions of England.

long fookin wait later<laugh>

8. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I said you eventually went back where you belong dickhead, you stayed up by the skin of your teeth, but just carried on your freefall the next season.
    admit it, you just made the numbers up, like a lot of other tinpot clubs who happen to stumble to the prem but have no chance of winning **** all, your glory is hoping you win at one of the bigboys., are your 3 points you got from spurs in a trophy cabinet<laugh>
    And when have Dull ever won a real cup, you know, FA cup, League Cups, Champions of England, even European trophies, have you ever played in Europe,? and no, playing in Wales doesn't count
    even little ol' Millwall have had 180 minutes of european football

9. BoothferryLegend

Yep I was also there, Shame about those points though