1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Limits

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by brb, Nov 8, 2016.

1. brb

brb CR250

Hi All

It has come to my attention in regards to the legal obligations posting forum content. As of yet I'm not aware of not606 having breached any such rules.

However, for those of you that know me, I have a history on internet forums stemming back many years, and have witnessed first hand at my own club what happens when people over step the mark. If the BBC's arm can be forced I can't see not606 with it's limited resource being able to protect you any much better.

Because of what has come to light I would ask all members to be aware that posting something on an internet forum does not protect your identity neither does it protect you from libel if such authoritarian powers that be wish to flex their muscle.

I'm sure the site owner would never willingly pass on anyone's detail, however, the law can sometimes force someone's arm, to what degree i don't know.

So all I'm saying is basically be careful when expressing any anger towards your club, because all i would be able to say is I warned you <ok>

2. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Well said #brb

We would, of course, do everything we can do to support posters but the owner has far deeper pockets than any of us have.

Let's not stop giving the vile Regime hell BUT be a little careful NOT to overstep the mark.

Stay safe out there everybody <ok>

<cheers>

AllHell

3. Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski Well-Known Member

4. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Roland is a very nice elderly gentleman and Katrien is a very able CEO ,both are doing a great job with the clubs best interests at heart working tirelessly for the greater good of Charlton Athletic Football Club.

That's me in the clear .

brb likes this.
  5. FormerlyOzAddick

FormerlyOzAddick Active Member

Someone get it out and put iin front of me what that trash above refers to ? Surely not. If you want to bag someone, bag away, nothing can stop that.