1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Let's All Take The Piss Out Of Newcastle... / Relegation Party

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Joelinton's Right Foot, May 10, 2016.

1. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

Fill your boots lads!

We know it's coming. We can't stop it and, to be fair, we can't really complain as many of our posters would be doing the same if roles were reversed. We have to congratulate the mackems on being good enough to avoid the drop when we weren't, and just suck up whatever is thrown at us.

I know plenty on here relish a good internet argument and will enjoy giving as good as they get. However, there will also be plenty of our fans hurting and not wanting to see the board filled with WUM threads and posts. We have to strike the right balance and cater to both.

To avoid the board getting overrun with WUM threads and posts, and putting posters who want to discuss the mess we are in off from using the board, we'll be merging any WUM threads/posts into this thread.

To our lads - the modding threshold on this thread will be set very high. Basically, if it doesn't break the not606 site rules we'll let it go. If you don't like what is being posted here then just avoid the thread. That is what it is for.

In return, the modding threshold for merging threads and moving posts will be set very low. We potentially could be very busy over the next 10 days or so and can't be here all the time. It's easier to just move anything that looks like it could be a problem over here without spending too much time analysing.

It's all yours!

HoratioCarter, BobbyD and Smoggo like this.
  2. murray out

murray out Well-Known Member

I'm a Sunderland fan and it's never over 'til its over, we know that better than anybody. We have been poor most of the season and we could easy mess this up. It's not conceivable that we could lose to Everton and might only get a point or worse at Watford. The big question is can Newcastle beat Spurs or can Norwich win their 2 games?

3. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

It's over!

If I end up with egg on my face for being wrong about that I'll be more than happy to deal with that. In reality, it will almost certainly be over tomorrow night, and if not then Sunday. I think most on here knew it was over the second you took the lead against Chelsea - regardless of whether we grabbed a late winner against Villa or not. Failing to beat Villa just meant it would probably happen tomorrow instead of on the last day.

4. murray out

Well whatever happens tomorrow its been a crap season for both clubs, obviously will be a million times worse for whoever goes down
    I'd just like to place on record should Sunderland stay up that there'll be no gloating on my part personally because finishing 17th is hardly an achievement, although it would be a relief of course

5. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

17th is not a good achievement for either of our clubs, agreed. However, momentum means a lot, and if you can finish with two good results and performances I could see you starting next season with a lot of confidence. Look what happened the last time a club did that!

Sunderpitt likes this.
  6. murray out

Jesus imagine the meltdown on tyneside if we ever won the league lol, we were about half an hour away from winning the league cup 2 years ago, that's probably the closest i'll see my team win a trophy unfortunately.
    I just wish it was tomorrow night, the suspense is just agony at the moment

Sunderpitt likes this.
  7. leez

leez Well-Known Member

just wish it was here...don't want to see any north east teams drop ...no derby , I don't class the smoggies as a derby .. shame for the area .

hate more and more London clubs in the prem pees me off ..... glad lester won the prem . but the fans take the brunt of just fools running a football club

Sunderpitt likes this.
  8. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

It is not over until the fat lady sings...we can cock it up...I hope we do not..but you never know

9. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

I have by favourite uncle and and a couple of cousins and good friends who are all mags...there will be some pizz taken you can be assured of that. Not atm cos I know we can still cock it up

10. murray out

It's inevitable whoever goes down will get the piss took, especially with this years tv money something like 100million jesus money as spoiled our national sport. It's not football anymore its called let us give our money to a billionaire every week Sadly this is how it's going to be for the forseeable and we just have to grin and bare it. Hopefully Big Sam will do his best to entertain us next season and there'll be more games like the 1 on Saturday

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I'm a sensitive soul so please no wumming me or I'lllaaa start beelin'.
    I may even have a cheeky meltdown.
    Just for clarity are meltdowns allowed on here please?

G4rdToonArmy likes this.
  12. Washysafc

Washysafc Well-Known Member

By the sounds of it anything short of violence and racist comments are allowed.

I will be gentle if the meltdown comes. But lets be fair its not all over yet so no comments from me until its all sorted.

13. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Seeing as I'm well known for being a lifelong Leicester fan, can I WUM the hell out of you dorty mags on this thread please? I know it must be terrible for you but it's only fair to mock. Thanks. By the way did I mention that I'm a lifelong Leicester fan? Always have been always will be. One of the few who can genuinely say it was nothing at all to do with joining the bandwagon. I love Walkers crisps me.

14. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Seeing as I'm well known for being a lifelong Leicester fan, can I WUM the hell out of you dorty mags on this thread please? I know it must be terrible for you but it's only fair to mock. Thanks. By the way did I mention that I'm a lifelong Leicester fan? Always have been always will be. One of the few who can genuinely say it was nothing at all to do with joining the bandwagon. I love Walkers crisps me.

15. grandpops

grandpops Well-Known Member

Not yet.

There will be plenty off piss taking (from either side whichever way it goes) but no tempting fate.

16. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

We stink of poo

17. Smoggo

Smoggo Active Member

Boro badge.PNG thats all<cheers>

18. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

It's bloody cold and you all talk funny <ok>

19. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Great thread Nev. Can I mention Jonjo on here? :)

20. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

He said wouldn't be much modding, but didn't say would be none at all. Still think that's a bannable word on this board <whistle>