1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Leicester transfer news.

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by THE FOXES 1884, May 22, 2015.

1. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

I dont think he is better than albrighton, who has been one of the premier leagues form players this season, but does elmohammedy play RB or just RWB?

2. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Hull have delusion of grandeur

Remember last season why all our team was crap and none of them would get in their team. Look how they worked out for them

3. Steven Toast

Steven Toast Well-Known Member

When we played 3-5-2 he played as a RWB, but he's also played as a RB and a RM in his time here. He's versatile and pacy and he usually chips in with a few goals. If it were a straight choice between Albrighton and Elmo I'd have the latter everytime. I've seen plenty of both and Elmo just seems more reliable and a lot more consistent, not to mention a better crosser of the ball.

4. Steven Toast

There was no delusion about it, you were dead and buried and it was only because your players started playing properly that you stayed up. Aside from Schmeichel and Mahrez none of your players would've got in our side because they didn't suit the system we played. The ****ness of the system is a different issue entirely, you understand.

5. Proud Fox

<laugh> Cambiasso would walk into any system you would have played. You went down because you strikers was a pile of ****. If you had Vardy and Ulloa you would have stayed up last season

They still think they had a better squad then us and despite us both playing the same 3-5-2 system our players don't suit their system <laugh>

The only thing they didn't suit was losing every week playing it

6. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... all about opinions ... have to say that Albrighton has been one of our star performers during the latter part of last season and the start of this ... appears to have found both his ideal position and mojo ... and there were rumours that Woy had come to watch both him and Vardy in our home match against Spurs ... the theatrical antics aside (and that Arsenal incident did propel him to Ashley Young proportions <laugh>) I, personally, rate Elmohamady and would welcome his addition to our squad .... not sure it would be good business for you boys when combined with the likely loss of Jelavic ... two players capable of operating in the Prem IMHO ....

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  7. Steven Toast

We aren't in the PL so it's a bit moot really. If the price being put forward is £10m, we can easily get some quality in.

8. Steven Toast

He scored 5 goals last season, hardly prolific. We had a hard time scoring goals, but Jelavic still managed 8.

9. Proud Fox

Only Cesc Fabregas and Angel Di Maria created more goals then Vardy last season. If you just look at Vardy's goal tally then you obviously don't understand what type of players he is and what he brings to the team. In the last 14 games no English strikers has scored as many as Vardy or created as many goals as Vardy

10. Steven Toast

Our problem wasn't really creativity, it was the fact that the players who were supposed to put it in the net didn't do it enough. What use would Vardy have been with his 5 goals and **** loads of set up play in a team where the strikers can't score?

I know exactly what kind of player Vardy is, I've watched him since he first arrived at Leicester. Ditto Albrighton. Hence why I don't understand your lot saying he's better than Elmo, he clearly isn't. But whatever, bid the £10m, sign him and you'll see for yourselves.

11. Fettis the striker

Fettis the striker Well-Known Member

Your the most deluded person on not 606

12. Proud Fox

Deluded about what?

Did you say all our team was crap last season? Yes
    Did you say none of our team would get in yours? Yes
    Did we stay up? Yes
    Did you go down? Yes

See their is someone deluded around here just their a little closer to home <ok>

13. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

.. have you ever visited General Chat or even the general Prem board? ... I can safely assert that he is not <laugh>

14. Proud Fox

West Ham have had a £7M bid accepted for Forest winger Michail Antonio and the rumour is we are about to make a bid for him. At the min Forest are really keen on players going to other way due to them not being allowed to sign players.

15. Fettis the striker

Fettis the striker Well-Known Member

Did we no I think your just putting your deluded Leicester spin on it again

16. Proud Fox

Sorry to break it to you but yes you did get relegated hence why your playing in the championship and hence why you played Preston at the weekend. Also might explain why you average players want out and your **** ones are getting a game <ok>

17. leicester_ed

How competent is his defending though? I would only really see a need for him if he is a solid RB, which i dont think he is?

18. Proud Fox

He has a very good cross on him but so does Marc Albrighton. He is very simaliar to Albrighton except he isn't as good, cheats and is an awful dancer

19. leicester_ed

I know he has fantastic delivery but, if we arent playing with wing backs, would we be seeing him as a RM or RB. My doubts is over whether he can defend as a RB but i dont know

20. Proud Fox

I don't think he is good enough as a right back and if we playing with full backs then Albrighton will go right wing back. De Laet might even do a decent job at a wing back