1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Leeds V Wolves Match thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Apr 16, 2017.

?

Scoreline:Leeds Utd v Wolves

Poll closed Apr 17, 2017.
  1. 0-0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-1

14.3%
  3. 2-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3-3 or higher

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Leeds by 1

28.6%
  6. Wolves by 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Leeds by 2

42.9%
  8. Wolves by 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Leeds by 3 or more

14.3%
  10. Wolves by 3 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Morning Paul and congrats on your big win mate, I'll be joining you in a few days when the gays lift the title. <cheers>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  2. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

I used the word 'we' once, as far as I can see. Perhaps you can highlight the other for me? You also used it when you reposted it, meaning you didn't change it.

I'm afraid I didn't get your joke. Perhaps you could enlighten me? (My little joke was to give you a referendum for your article 50). I loved your little joke Jocky boy, it was fun to read, I ticked the like box so many times; unfortunately, I don't think it went the way you probably secretly wanted it too, you don't put those type of threads up as a joke, I think maybe the mods say the same thing as it's been closed to replies.

I don't think you realise what those kind of threads can actually turn into on a forum Jock. One thing you may or may not have learned is, despite whether others agree with my opinions or not, not everyone is going to follow you; with a few exceptions, they're all individuals with a mind of their own.

And more importantly, you've completely missed the main question. I'm assuming it's deliberate, but perhaps you're just thicker than some of the chaps are assuming.

There you go again Jock, speaking for others, can you actually help yourself, or not?

In answer to your main question, I replied to your comments, maybe you missed it, may I suggest you go back to the comments and re-read them.

Just to give you a reminder, you said pretty much what I said, you also used the word
    "hesitation", sky sports commentator said something at 1-15-00 in second half, may I suggest you go have a look, and listen.

Maybe you shouldn't use words like master class experience when having a dig about me being an ex keeper, that's fine, but you need a good memory too,

The predated contract is not legal in the uk.
    Absolute nonsense.......
    Chippy's statement.

1. Give us a link to prove this (I know that you will be unable to).

2. Give us a view of the wording of the contract so we can compare it to the info in the link you give (I know that you will be unable to).

As I said earlier, you're talking speculative nonsense, but will happily be proved wrong with the correct evidence, above.

As you know, I worked with IBM before I retired. We regularly had clients sign 'pre-contracts'. It was legally binging. Buggered if I can remember their name. 'Intention to proceed' notes, or something like that.

Was that you giving everyone the benefit of your experience, there's similar comments on same thread.

Not saying either is right or wrong, not particularly interested in that argument, but aren't you letting everyone know you use to work for IBM, therefore know a lot about it?