1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Leeds are vile scum

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by YorkieLancsHampyLondoner, Oct 19, 2012.

1. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

If we're calling on Serbia to be banned, then surely it's time for Leeds to have sanctions against them now. This has been ongoing for years.

2. King_of_Portman_Rd

King_of_Portman_Rd Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Although I agree with you Lancs, its worth pointing out some more of the facts; the guy was already banned (someone has been supplying him with tickets) and the majority of Leeds fans were quick to name him and agree with the mudslinging toward the club, it seems a lot of emotion was worn on the sleeves of the supporters and unfortunately a few from 'Dirty Leeds' went well past that line and will hopefully get their full punishment. Personally I'd like to see Leeds banned from away grounds this season but the truth is the 5,000 away fans go a long way to match day incomes at this level so a fine and slap on the wrist will probably be all they'll get. But I do agree this would only happen at a Leeds game, they're always near or on that line and it was a matter of time before they crossed it (again)

3. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

If these people aren't identified on the turnstiles (there aren't that many of them) then a banning order is a complete waste of time. The Leeds United Service Crew are a despicable bunch of animals. With all the racism and thuggery that's going on at the moment I can't help but feel that football has fallen back three decades. It needs dealing with and knocking on the head.

4. Wright

Wright Member

The guy looks like an absolute pr**k, there's no place in football for that kind of behaviour.

A lot of nightclubs these days make people scan their ID when they go in, it's quick and easy and perhaps might be the future for identifying these type of people.

here's the video of it by the way
    [video=youtube;8WLhKsI_0Gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WLhKsI_0Gg[/video]

5. wellyblue

wellyblue Well-Known Member

This is him on Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/Leedsvbates

<ok>

6. Wright

Wright Member

Yep, and he left his mobile number on it earlier so all of twitter were talking about it (07531439254) I'm guessing he has got a lot of abuse!

7. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

It's his old number, and all clubs have idiots like him. Leeds United cant be held responsible.
    It's a society thing I'm afraid

8. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

Leedsinessex all clubs do not have idiots like him, which is why in 30 years of watching football that's the first time I've been watching a game when someone from the stand struck a player.

9. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

LIE - As I posted on your board and ours, it is not just 1 person. How many Leeds fans went over the barrier and in breech of the rules at Hillsborough? Quite a number from what I have seen and certainly much more than just 1.

How about the fans in the stand patting him on the back and celebrating his heroic return? Are these people "normal" football fans? Sorry LIE but deflecting the responsibility from the club over last nights events is tantamount to burying your head in the sand.

10. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Thai, I still maintain it's a society issue, this country's far too lenient.

If for example this twat had been jailed for 10 years after his first offence, instead of a pathetic banning order, not only would he not have been there last night, on his eventual release from prison he sure as hell wouldn't do it again.
    Leeds United are pretty powerless to do anything about these mindless thugs who attach themselves to the club, it's down to the courts to impose far stricter punishments.

11. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Yes it is a society issue in general and British society has been on the slide for some time (one reason why I left) and I also agree that harsher treatment should be handed out but then it all gets too political <cry>

I am not saying Leeds are that much different from any other club and I am sure they do what they can to prevent such things happening but it does sometimes seems that certain elements attach themselves to certain clubs and unfortunately for you, Leeds is one of those clubs with a history of anti social behaviour that just doesn't want to die for whatever reason. Almost like there is someone at the top of the pack actively encouraging it to continue.

As Yorkie pointed out, you just don't see these things happening outside a a few clubs, Leeds, Millwall, Birmingham. You certainly don't get it at Norwich or Ipswich and indeed most other clubs around the country. Perhaps it's just a big city thing, I really just don't know but I am sure as hell not making excuses for them.

12. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

It is entirely the club's responsibility. It needs someone to come in and say 'we're going to sort this' just as Theo Paphitis has done at Millwall. Instead we get Neil Warnock 'it was a good atmosphere apart from that, it was just one idiot', which is bollocks.

13. stephenhawkingsfootballboots

It's not the Leeds' fans fault. It never is.

Whenever Leeds are on TV or in the paper for some twat or twats doing something stupid, it's always the same "small minority" excuse.

Except we've heard it 30,000 times now, so yeah, actually, it is all of them.

I pissed myself laughing when I just read that he'd already been banned but still got in. Not just that, but welcomed with open arms by the fans around him.

Bunch of ****ing neanderthals.

14. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

He wasn't welcomed back into the ****ing crowd

Seriously some of you use your ****ing eyes and brains rather than just repeat the ****e you hear, he climbed back up through a throng of celebrating fans, but of course people always forget to engage their brains and realise that and instead fall back on old biases because they can't think for themselves. 99% didn't see the event, let alone who did it, because we were celebrating a goal, and all the fans who could see clearly, those who were watching on TV, identified him within minutes.

And I'm going to assume you don't see the irony in pointing out that it's the only time you've ever seen it happen, which would in fact be ignoring the time our goalkeeper was attacked by Millwall fans, our players were attacked by Carlisle fans or Alan Smith was attacked by Huddersfield fans while playing for MK Dons.

But no, apparently we're the scummy club who deserve to be banned. <grr>

15. stephenhawkingsfootballboots

I didn't hear it. I saw it.

The camera doesn't lie bud.

16. Simon21-LUFC

I've seen it about 5 times, no-one pats him on the back, people celebrate around him, nobody seems to take into account the fact we'd literally just scored a goal.

17. Hoppersblue10

Hoppersblue10 Well-Known Member

But no, apparently we're the scummy club who deserve to be banned. <grr>[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's about right.! <ok>

18. stephenhawkingsfootballboots

"I've watched it 5 times".

You must be so proud!

19. Simon21-LUFC

Yep, that's about right.! <ok>[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's not let facts get in the way of a nice bit of hatred eh.

20. Hoppersblue10

Hoppersblue10 Well-Known Member

I don't see anyone grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, and handing him over to the authorities either....

I was also wondering just how many other leeds fans entered the feld of play....was it 20, 30, 40..?