1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

League One bound

Discussion in 'Coventry City' started by wheretogonow, Dec 19, 2011.

1. sa1nts

sa1nts Active Member

Well done Coventry great support today. Mackems always were a bunch of no mark ****s.........

2. Chaplow's Shiny Head

Big for Citys support at StMarys yesterday once you are there embrace div 1 and hopefully you will soon enjoy the trip back as we have good luck

3. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Get rid of sisu & rebuild in L1 & you will come back stronger.

4. dman

dman Member

Would like to echo the comments by fellow saints supporters above. Coventry City support was excellent yesterday and we wish you well in Lg1 - i actually enjoyed our two seasons there much more than i thought and many of our supporters felt the same. Some really good supporters at some of the Lg 1 clubs - i will never forget the night in carlisle after they beat us 3-2, the locals were a great bunch in the pubs.

As one Coventry lad said to us yesterday, he hopes that you can 'do a saints' and you may well do so good luck next season !

5. calgary_skyblue

calgary_skyblue New Member

Just want to say thank you to the nice sentiments expressed from the Saint's Fans above. I really hope you do well in the Prem and will be rooting for you when we see you on the telly over here in Canada next season.

If we could get rid of SISU ( WITHOUT them LIQUIDATING us! - which is their latest threat), I would even settle for relegation to League 2 as the price!

Used to wrk with a Saints fan who I was sympathizing with a couple of seasons ago when you went down. I had hoped never to have the sympathy reciprocated but now the shoe is on the other foot, the sentimenst are appreciated.

Also said, that every time he sees what SISU did with Cov, the expression, "did we saints fans dodge a bullet there" keeps springing to mind!

Anyway, good luck to two sets of genuine and loyal sets of fans - one set who I am sure will relish every moment in the Premier League next season, - while the other set (that's us ! ;) ) - will continue to cheer on Coventry City as long as either the club or ourselves exist!

6. SouthStand

SouthStand Active Member

Nothing against Coventry per se, but when they were relegated from the top flight, I thought it was deserved as they had managed to avoid the drop on numerous occasions or so it seemed. As for next season, can they get out first time a la Leicester, Norwich, Southampton?

7. Lord_Dyer

Lord_Dyer Active Member

<laugh><cheers> I will drink to that

8. Lesta4eva

Lesta4eva Member

hahahahaha lololol