1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Last Person To Post Wins...........

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Shinycitylad7, Apr 11, 2012.

1. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Got a relatively decent source now, who has just told me, very interestingly, that Darrell Clarke has been offered interviews at both Norwich and Nottingham Forest. Feel free to criticise/pan however you like but I'm certain of this. Whether he'll go or not is another question.

2. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Not knocking this, but haven't Florest recently employed a new manager?

3. BCFCRob

It could be BS mate. But yeah Mark Warburton, no idea how long that could last

4. RedorDead

Shame really as the more interested in Dopey Darrel, then the chances are higher to upset the Dopey Sags

5. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

I have a feeling the Dopemister is a bit too scared to take the next step in his career. He'll be at Rovers for a couple more years.

6. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

He's an utter knob head who for some reason is obsessed with us... but you can't deny he's a good manager. Be interesting to see if he can take the next step or he's just a one man club. Can't see Rovers ever getting out of league 1. Probably their level, if they ever did manage to get in the champ they'd drown... this league is just getting harder and harder. We spent 15m last year and are still in the bottom 1/3 for budgets... madness.

7. BCFCRob

For what it's worth, the news came from the guy I know (can't say who), who was told by the new Rovers kitman. Purposely posted it in this thread so it's not too public mind.

RedorDead likes this.
  8. Shinycitylad7

****ing hot mind in it.

9. RedorDead

If you haven't decided how to vote yet, this can help.....

1/ Labour; Jeremy Corbyn is a communist who wants to grab a coffee with the ISIS psychopaths.
    2/ Conservative; Teresa May is a witch who wants to starve out the poor and disabled while killing foxes.
    please log in to view this image

3/ UKIP; for some strange reason are still a party even though we have decided on Brexit.
    4/ Green Party; want us eventually to become Vegan and braid each other's hair.
    5/ Liberal Democrats; are looking to be part of a coalition with pretty much anyone!

Thank heavens for democracy
    please log in to view this image

10. Shinycitylad7

Labour all the way. Don't believe the media. If you do your research you'll know how good a man Corbyn is. Don't let Tory loving newspapers blur your view on what is a man who wants only the best for us.

#JC4PM

BCFCRob likes this.

11. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

So mate you are deluded if that is what you think.
    God help us if this country is ever run by this type of politician.
    Only one person that can take us forward with Brexit,and dealing with the scum out there.

12. tiger-emyrs-wolf

tiger-emyrs-wolf Well-Known Member

Too weak on anti-Semitism for me weak on defence and terrorist friends oh and he used to **** Diane Abbott just don't ask her how many times.

13. RedorDead

IMG_0547.JPG
    What this one?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  14. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

These 3 Bristol politicians Kerry McCarthy, Thangam Debonaire, and Karin Smyth signed a vote of no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn and refused to sit on the front bench or work in the cabinet with him in 2016.. if these labour MPs have no confidence in him Why the **** would anyone else?? (they voted no confidence along with 80% of the parliamentary labour party!) corbyn-collage-1467032543-1468416960.jpg

15. Shinycitylad7

He's not though is he. He'll be increasing numbers in the police force, which is desperately needed to help in the early stages of muslims being radicalised. You must have seen the video going around from 5 or so years ago where the former police chief in Manchester told Teressa May the cuts she were making to the police force means there are less of them on the streets gathering information from communities, he said there and then to reconsider as it will cause trouble in the future...

As for all this **** where people are saying Labour won't protect us... who are the ****ers in charge now? She won't do **** to the human rights act as it won't be allowed. May is worried and panicking after having her 26 point lead slashed to just 1. She's a lucky woman that the vote is tomorrow. If it had been another month or so labour would be miles out in front.

Do the right thing, vote labour. Don't vote for any of the smaller parties as it's pointless, a wasted vote. Basically a vote for May.

UP THE ****ING CORBYN!

16. Shinycitylad7

You're voting for the party, not the man. The manifesto speaks for itself, streets ahead of the tories.

RedorDead and Loathsneyd like this.
  17. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Shiny. I understand why you and other young people would want to vote labour! I did so at your age and I also agree the Tory manifesto has been an absolute ****ing disaster.

But, I have been through this before as a younger man and I will never vote Labour ever again in my life, we were brought to the point of bankruptcy last time and this ****in terrorist sympathiser of a man will lead this country even further in to debt and disharmony, he sides with terrorist groups and hates this Country and its history. absolute **** of a man.

If he gets in, prepare to pay massively for the all the things he promised and you will still be hearing the same things about the NHS and social welfare despite how much money they throw at it in 5 years time!

Its your generation who will pay the cost of the clusterfuck this man will create.. Don't say you weren't warned.

And if you think the Islamification of this country is bad now, just you wait.

He will tell you anything to get elected and millions are buying it.

18. Shinycitylad7

The manifesto has been accounted for. Everything the are promising, we've seen can be covered. As for the national debt, that has increased more under a Tory government. They've borrowed more than labour and are still making cuts to the working class man. Disabled people are having their benefits cut, so are the elderly. NHS is being privatised more and more each year, that's also being cut. Basically everything is being taken advantage of but the rich and the tax dodging companies that **** us over royally. May is a lying, TERRORIST SUPPLYING, evil Tory bastard and there is no way in hell I'd ever vote for conservatives.

The only thing the media have on Corbyn is this terrorist thing. Yet they completely look over all the weapons and money the Tory government have gave all the eastern countries which goes straight into the hands of terrorists.

Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser? No, that's just what Tory media will have you believe

May and her conservative government, terrorist suppliers? You bet your ****ing life on it...

#jc4pm

19. tiger-emyrs-wolf

tiger-emyrs-wolf Well-Known Member

You avoided the anti semitism part.

With the police quite a few retired and a lot of young people lost faith in police so don't want to join and replace the ones who left.

She will amend the human rights if needed she will get it through if she increases her majority if house of lords keep sending it back she can force it through. I've never trusted the polls since 2015

The costing for the railways is not covered as they are only thinking of the franchise's ending and being put into public hands again without a funding proposal of the cost on keeping the stock in tact and upgrading the fleet a lot of which is older than me.

20. Loathsneyd

Loathsneyd Well-Known Member

Exactly. Neither of these leaders were in charge at the last General election and neither are my local MP. I'll be voting for a party not a personality