1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Last Day Rollacoaster Ride

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by allbluelenny, Apr 30, 2017.

1. allbluelenny

allbluelenny Well-Known Member

Well, miracles happen and we that is us older supporters have seen many GFC Miracles over the years. Also, remember some bad times including a very exciting battle with Notts Forest, 3-2 which put us out of the championship and my wife in hospital (another story)
    Another well-known adage never slag anyone off as it has a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse JE.
    This day no matter what will be a thrilling or sad rollercoaster ride for 2 hours, for Thousands of Supporters up and down the country. Millwall, Rochdale, and Safend are still in with a shout for the final play-off place. Fleetwood and Bolton, still to settle the final automatic place and win for Fleetwood will see us safe no matter what the result against Northampton and JE, who I am sure will want to prove a very BIG POINT.
    So have a great summer and hopefully God willing see you next season UTG keep the faith

2. brb

brb CR250

This is what I love about football, and many a supporter rising early to make the journey to spur their team on.

Come on you Gills!

patchy70 and allbluelenny like this.
  3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Nice 'gushy' thread --- so it's a shame that I have to add a touch of realism into it - and mention the word Toilet !
    I was going to complain about the number of times the other 11 people in my row of seats had to visit the loo today - it was an incredible number of times ( I wished that they had all been women - at least they would have gone together ! ) ( I was at the 'wrong' end of the ow !! ) -- NO--

I could be talking in lavatorial parlance when it comes to the performance of the Gills this season -- especially the defence --NO--

NO, I am describing, as toilet ( you all know I mean another word - associated with a toilet ), the manners of Justin Edinburgh. I can accept that he was elated at the penalty that was saved - but his refusal to shake the hand of AP ( twice ) - and to stand as far away from AP as was possible within the technical area. What an ignorant coconut ( take out some of the letters ).

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  4. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Northampton no wins in last 8 matches ( sounds familar) lol