1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kenwyne's personal problems revealed

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband, Mar 13, 2011.

1. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Jones-family-issues-derail-strikers-form.html

Tony Pulis will support Kenwyne Jones as he struggles for form during a messy divorce.
    Stoke’s club record £8m signing has found the net just once in his last 16 outings but could start against West Ham on Sunday.

Tricky patch: Issues at home have had a negative impact on Kenwyne Jones' form
    ‘This family situation has really affected him. But this football club supports its players,’ said Pulis.
    'We did so with Matty Etherington, we did so with Danny Higginbotham last week whose wife had a baby. And we shall do so with Kenwyne.
    '

2. potterpalm

potterpalm Member

If this had come out earlier Sarge perhaps a few of us might of been a bit more understanding during his playing time of basically not tryin too hard !
    You only have to look at Rooneys form to understand these matters dont help a player ...
    Lets look forward to KJ fighting in the same direction as the rest ....
    UTP Today come onnnnn

3. jowlermonkey

jowlermonkey Well-Known Member

If his mind is not on the job, keep him off the pitch. We need the points and can't be messing around with maybe's. Lets get a settled team together for the big push, everyone playing in their own positions, doing the jobs they are best at.

4. tony pukelis

tony pukelis Member

If this is so it would answer a lot of questions. These problems can get to you and affect you badly. Stoke City should be supporting him through this but whether pitch time is the answer, I doubt it, all it has achieved is to get the fans on his back.

Another Pulis balls up I'm afraid.

I hope for KJ sake all can be sorted amicably.

5. TheRealPotterJub

I didn't even realise he was married. Well I hope he sorts things out ASAP.

6. peadar1987

peadar1987 Member

Hmm... That's just bought him another couple of months probation! Poor fella.