1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Keep Mamadau Sakho !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Jun 28, 2017.

?

Should we sellMamadau Sakho?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2017.
  1. Sell

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Don't sell

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. Don't know

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

I like how people judge him for celebrating when his parent club discarded him, yet with VVD looking to force a move from his current employers....well thats just fine.

2. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Yea but we have some neanderthal fans (like most clubs). I would never boo mourinho unless he was outright disrespectful and i would never boo terry or lampard as they are rightly chelsea legends.

I don't think everyone booed lampard, just a minority.

Obviously it's not great them celebrating but it's like Sahko ran the length of the field to celebrate in front of the fans. All he did was do some little handshakey thing with bentekkers.

As long as the player is good for the team and will improve you significantly (sahko does at this moment in time) and puts in good professional performances, fans will forgive players. You only need to look at Suarez who most felt and probably still feel is scum yes he's treasured as he dragged your clubs to new heights. Even Stevey G.

3. BobbyD

BobbyD President

To be honest, Terry is pretty past it. He was pretty woeful when he played last year and he has absolutely no pace so you need to accomodate him.

I suspect part of it is that he doesn't want to be joining a rival that are direct rivals to chelsea either

Peej likes this.
  4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Sure he did. That was his team. If we had a player on loan from another club we would want him to be supportive of our club and players.

It's not like Sakho ran out to celebrate. He merely responded to Bent Trekkie running up to him to celebrate.

It was a little bit cringe-worthy at the time but in hindsight he did nothing wrong.

5. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

He's a ****, but he's better than Lovren any day of the week.

6. Prince Knut

Someone like Matip? We never have got to see the two together.

7. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

So he could join Liverpool, no problem:emoticon-0112-wonde

8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He's never had any pace though, and he's been slow for about 6 years.

He's going to the Championship as he couldn't face playing against Chelsea in the PL

9. BobbyD

BobbyD President

He's never had any pace, but he was never a tortoise. That guy seemingly cannot run at all anymore. Also he isn't as strong as he was and the few times he did play last season (in the cups, in a few games) he made mistakes. I just think at a certain age, you hit that cliff edge. Rio hit it at QPR, Gary Neville saw it. Other players too like Lescott where they are solid enough and then they just fall off a cliff and become ****.

I think Terry is at that stage but good luck to him

10. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

No it's not. He's a Liverpool player on loan, he should have more respect. If anything if he's a guest at the game he should be in a Liverpool blazer and in the stand.

11. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

He's a frog **** <ok>

12. Milk not bear jizz

And when Victor Moses played for us, he should have worn a Chelsea blazer at games against Chelsea?

I suspect he would have been beat up by a mob.

BobbyD likes this.
  13. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

He also wasn't pitchside dancing a jig when we scored. I imagine he took the day off or remained in the stands so as not to disrespect his parent club.

14. Milk not bear jizz

To be honest I don't recall if he were there or not but if he were there I would expect him to be there on behalf of Liverpool not Chelaea.

Sakho hardly danced a jig.

Jimmy Squarefoot likes this.
  15. moreinjuredthanowen

no he should have been told stay home. simple.

You may wear a shirt, tie and blazer if REQUIRED by club rules for your loan period and sit in stand. you cannot avoid the camera being on you if sky want to do mischief.

You don't court it by putting on trackie like you were a sub and being out on pitch side where you had no place to be.

IMO i hope he's sent to train with u23 again

16. moreinjuredthanowen

thats a bit much mind.

If palace required him along (and mr allardyce loved the opportunity to have a wind BTW) he should have been in stand with palace formal wear or no club detail at all.

The fact that he went along and broke the spirit of his loan deal by seeking to gain advantage for palace but being on the wind is unforgivable.

the reality is thats what occured. Alladyce sat him down beside him and his coaches to get in the heads of anyone they could.

It probably didn't work cos the first goal they got was purely down to lfc being asleep after a 2 min injury break as palace did nothing beofre that. The second was can not marking on a simple corner...

the intent was clear and obviously new laon deals should say "player may not attend matches between parent club and loan club"

17. Prince Knut

The thing that grinds my gears is that Jurgen seemed to have made his mind up July/August to get rid, but we never even attempted to replace him by sale or loan. We actually PLANNED to have Lucas at CB for some vital Prem games. ****ing shambolic.

Bumps and BobbyD like this.
  18. moreinjuredthanowen

yup....

I mean

1. matip was bought as far back as january 2016 and his medical history was well known as being a guy with an ankle issue. it bit us 3 times min in the season

2. Kalvan was bought as purely a back up cb at 4mil.. he's short and not very good.... LCB reserve.

3. we had no RCB reserve due to gomez not being fit..

4. Sahko issues were on his last chance last july.

5. we got no europe so imo we cut back on signings and thought 3 cbs were ok.

Bumps and * Record Points Total like this.
  19. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

Don't think Sakho will ever get the credit he deserves because he is/was part of an atrocious defence. He was literally a one man defence who had Moreno on one side, Lovren on the other, mignolet behind and a none existent midfield in front of him. The guy is brilliant on the ball but people still think he's clumsy and can't pass.

He didn't need babysitting or his hand holding, he took responsibility, he played without fear and stood up to the challenge. I remember the game at old Trafford where he was immense.

For me, id sell Lovren and keep Sakho and VVD. But we all know that won't happen.

* Record Points Total and Bumps like this.
  20. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Why you talking like he's died?