1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

kean

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by nufc4life, Dec 17, 2011.

1. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

this muppet needs the sack fast or yous will be going down ,saying that your going down either way

2. Varier2

Varier2 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What a pointless post to make.

3. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

he needs to go yes..but your not down by any means, anyone from stoke to yourselves are in the frame this season, it will all depend who uses the january window the best.....your manager has to go though as nothing is going right for him and you need fresh ideas from a new man where you will shoot up the league in the second half of the season......good luck..from a jack and a realist..<ok>

4. The IncREDibles

The IncREDibles Well-Known Member

They would stay up if they had a better manager: They have some players that are better than relegation standard: Samba is quality, Hoillett is useful, Yakubu gets goals, Robinson is a decent Keeper, Vukcevic is a decent player. Goodwillie has promise

5. Gordon Gekko

Gordon Gekko New Member

It's not the manager, it's the shower on the pitch. No manager can win with that team.

6. Tickler

Tickler Well-Known Member

Personally I think Blackburn have got some good players: Samba, Mort Gamst Pedersen, Vukcevic, Yakubu, Hoilett

I'd say Kean, to do the decent thing, should resign, disgraceful that a squad that has some pritty good/decent players arent performing

I can say much being a Sunderland fan, however we have Martin O'Neill, and hopefully things are on the way up for us

I hope the same on Blackburn as I favour you's over some other teams

However I agree Kean must go

7. Micky

Micky Member

If Blackburn had a proper manager then maybe the team would be scoring. Rovers have still only won seven league games since Kean took charge a year ago, and just two all season. They have now failed to keep a clean sheet in 20 matches since beating Bolton in April. What a wonderful record Kean has

8. TheBeast

TheBeast Member

Shocking stats those

9. TheBeast

TheBeast Member

as stats go the bottom team at christmas always gets religated............sorry guys

10. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

Hey credit to him today his team did well today and beat the manure ****ebags

11. Aldridge_Prior

Aldridge_Prior Active Member

12. Azmi

Azmi Well-Known Member

Winning 3-1 scoring all three goals and playing in 10 with Yakubu of all people sent off!

Kean is proving himself a very decent manager.

13. potterpalm

potterpalm Member

It was a strange app but he is the only 1 that will get u outta the **** !!!
    I would back him all the way !
    Cuz the owners r not sackin anytime soon ... def not before end o season .. so what does that say .. it aint happenin !!
    its a tuff season that u WILL survive from im sure !!
    my tip is Wigan Bolton and Wolves ... he will drag u out and it will be a fantastic achievment considerin the **** u av giv him !
    Remember they av give him false promises and no money to spend and im sure he will keep u up !!
    no mean feat guys !!!
    u might just thank him at the end o the season !! then appointment somebody else and he takes u down !
    no brainer ... if u dont spend money expect the test !!!!
    Gl fellas

14. happyal

happyal Active Member

He's not getting sacked so it's time to support him and the team.

We seem to be playing better at the moment and we are scoring. If we keep this up we have a good chance to beating the drop. Fingers crossed and I hope we'll be OK.