1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Karma.

Discussion in 'Watford' started by canary-dave, Jun 18, 2017.

1. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

2. yorkshirehornet

yorkshirehornet Well-Known Member

i think it was a male ;)

3. yorkshirehornet

yorkshirehornet Well-Known Member

I was stuck in a line of traffic in downtown Leeds sometime back and the lights ahead went red. The car in front stopped and had a big gap in front of him. My car was stuck in the carriageway impeding cars getting past me. I tooted to the car in front to move forward so we could be clear of the lane we were blocking. The guy gave me the two fingers and did not move.

When the lights changed the road ahead opened into two lanes and i pulled into the left land and alongside the driver who had held me back. I remonstrated with him, he had his family in his car and I mine in mine, ... he laughed at me called out some local obscenities obviously relishing his community spirit, lack of... I was becoming furious which made him laugh more looking over at me and giving me the W'''ker gestures...

As he did that the traffic in front of him braked and he drove straight into the car in front.

I sped away

4. Jsybarry

Jsybarry Well-Known Member

When I was married, my Dad almost kicked my ex-wife out of my parents house on at least 2 occasions because she was ordering me to do jobs there. My Mum stopped him as she was worried about my reaction and also whether we would stop them seeing jerzeypie and his brother again. When he died, my ex was working in a shop a short walk from where I worked. She was running the shop herself, so couldn't finish early. Instead of waiting in the shop, I went to the nearby path by the sea to just watch the tide, which calmed me down. Her shift overran that day, partly due to making up the time spent earlier making sure I was OK. When we went to the car, she had a parking ticket. When over for his funeral, there was a plant that needed removing in my parents garden between the pond and the fence with next door but my Mum couldn't do it, and didn't think anyone else could either. My ex-wife used the logic that everyone else there was right-handed and she is left-handed so she could remove it, with the inevitable result that she fell in. After all the hassle she caused him when he was alive, the fact that due to his death she ended up with a parking ticket and a soaking would have made him laugh.