1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kaid Mohamed says lack of offer caused Wimbledon exit

Discussion in 'AFC Wimbledon' started by Not606 News Team, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Not606 News Team

Striker Kaid Mohamed claims he felt forced to quit AFC Wimbledon because he never received a contract offer from the club.

The Welsh striker this week signed a two-year deal at Cheltenham Town. But he insists he would have considered prolonging his stay at Kingsmeadow if an offer had been forthcoming.

Mohamed scored five times in 10 games for the Dons last season. He claims he was due to have talks with manager Terry Brown last week after being told a deal would be offered an end-of-season trip to Las Vegas.

But the 26-year-old says those talks never took place and he took up the Robins' offer instead.

Mohamed said: "It never happened with Wimbledon for whatever reason.

"My agent was in contact but nothing was settled on. I was waiting for a phone call but it never arrived.

"I enjoyed playing for the manager and fans and I was willing to move down and relocate.

"But I couldn't wait forever. The clock was ticking so I need to get a move."

2. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I think they will miss him, also with Keds going they are going to be ****ed.

3. Harrygillz

Harrygillz Member

They are definitely going to struggle replacing to decent scorers in there team

4. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

They are losing all there best player, Not what you should do when you have just come up.