1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

just an observation

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN, Sep 19, 2016.

1. MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN

MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN Active Member

5 games in. Reasonable start. I'm beginning to think we are slipping under the radar, which is good because especially if we had got off to a flyer as champions the lets beat them and knock them off their perch psychology may have had a detrimental effect in the points total long run. Might be better just being plucky little leicester again... through in the known unknowns such as slimani and mendy etc. And this could be fun again.. am i being too analytical... anyway as last season going to enjoy the ride again

2. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

Say it how you see it my friend. I just look forward to matches like I did in the Bloomfield days - optimistic that I will be entertained.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  3. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Take nothing for granted, but im sure our 3rd year in the prem will be alot smoother than most others, its nice to have a really well run club top to bottom.

Jack Lesterfan likes this.
  4. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Let us hope - we have a lot of pressure this season with our greatest ever transfer expenditure, Europe aspirations and owners wanting a new stadium so we need to perform well.

5. LEICESTER FOSSE

LEICESTER FOSSE Active Member

I really think we'll be ok now in the prem lge. As long as Top is in charge that is. I can't see him going anywhere any time soon.
    ENJOY THE RIDE.

6. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... couldn't agree more ... hope this contines for a very long time .. newer fans are getting right royally spoilt :)

7. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

City used to be my little guilty pleasure. Now everyone knows about them it is a little different. Happy for us to ride below the radar until the last few weeks before soaring again..