1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Josh Wright

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Jul 19, 2017.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

So - it's rumoured that Charlton are interested. -- Would you be sorry to see him go ?

My own opinion of Wright has changed several times. I have seen him being 'quite' valuable to the side - but this has usually been when the rest of the side has bothered to perform. I have also seen Wright being very lazy in games - standing around, letting the opposition walk past him. He certainly isn't (wasn't) a captain in the shape of Paul Smith or Andy Hessenthaler.
    I wouldn't want him to leave - but we do have other players who could 'step up' - such as Oldaker, Martin, Wagstaff - maybe even Elliot List or one of the newbies, Nash ?

Football ( and players ) is continually 'on the move'. We don't want another situation ( like Dack ),where transfer speculation ( amongst other things ), affects individual performance - to the detriment of results.......... I wonder if that had a significant bearing on Donnolly & McDonald as well as Dack -- maybe that was part of the 'unrest'.

2. brb

brb CR250

IF what I've been reading is true, that HE is trying to decide between us and Charlton, i wish the guy to leave our house now!

I will die supporting this club, i expect our players to do the same. Yeah, I get it's a living to them, well then Wright can go make that living else where, especially to even consider going to our nearest rivals, that's as bad in my book as Luke Rooney going to Swindon a big no, no.