1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jose Mourinho, Torres, Shevchenko and Cavani

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by AlphaCanine, Mar 7, 2012.

1. AlphaCanine

AlphaCanine Member

Has anybody read the newspaper websites recently? Well I read that Mourinho has demanded to Chelsea officials that if he came back to Stamford Bridge then Fernando Torres has to be sold to avoid another Shevchenko saga. As we all know the signing of Shevchenko back in 2006 is one of the reasons Mourinho parted company from Chelsea in 2007. Also Mourinho would want to sign 25 year old Edinson Cavani from Napoli for £40million at his first opportunity if Jose returns to Chelsea. Jose sees Cavani as Drogba's replacement. How do fellow Chelsea fans feel about this? I would take Cavani any day.

2. Coolhand83

Coolhand83 Member

Interesting... I don't believe it though. Sounds too contrived if you ask me

3. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Don't believe any of this garbage, it's just hack journos doing what they do best mate <ok>.

Roman has said he doesn't want to spend big anymore and I for one hope he doesn't. More egotistical ****stains who couldn't care less about the colour of our shirt or the 40,000 people screaming their name aren't what we need, we need major stability, not just in our choice of manager but in our transfer policy aswell. We invested well in the summer but we still spent a lot of money.

4. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

Cavani has said his future lies in Italy

5. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Who knows Juan, these hacks seem to make up headline stories whenever they can't find anything true to write about. However, sometimes there is some shred of truth , especially if lots of them are on about the same thing. Can't imagine Jose telling ANYONE, " I said to RA , now look here RA, get rid of that log Torres or else, then send me a cheque for 12 mill, my salary, and another for 90 mill for Ronaldo and send 40 mill to Napoli for Cavani . Oh, and thanks for the Ferrari. See you in July."
    However if he did, and I was RA, I'd send the 40mill to Napoli quick smart !!!!!

6. CFCTEL

CFCTEL Active Member

Apart from Meireles mate<wah>

7. luckywerthers

luckywerthers Active Member

he scored a cracker the other night tel !! ; )

8. CFCTEL

CFCTEL Active Member

I know lucky, what else did he do though? I'll tell you - **** ALL!!!!!!!!!:emoticon-0183-swear<grr>

9. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

I must admit I did enjoy watching Cavani play but not as much as Lavezzi...what a player that guy is, a mix of Rooney, Tevez and dare I say GFZ...<ok>

10. KING-KERRY-DIXON

Now there's the sort of player we should be getting.....Lavezzi.
    The sort of forward thinking player we sadly lack....would love him.

11. AlphaCanine

AlphaCanine Member

Agreed Lavezzi is a great player really fast, pacey direct winger. He would trouble any one team in the premier league. Will like to have him at Chelsea.

12. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

Very creative and always looking for a way through<ok>

I never do line ups, but how about this...Sturridge, Mata and Lavezzi in a fluid forward line, sometime three across, sometimes two behind the striker or one in the hole depending on the state of play at that time...

13. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

I think Meireles is being played in the wrong position, he played better as an attacking midfielder at Liverpool. He has been pants this season in general but by no means our worst player!

14. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Looks good!!

Agree that Lavezzi would be a better option for us than Cavani though they are both top class.