1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

jose lorca

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by crazyhorsealegend, Feb 12, 2011.

1. crazyhorsealegend

this is a message to you mr lorca.first thing is,i love football i have played i have managed a team been a coach and now trying to get my lad to like football,i will debate football i will joke about football and i will discuss football at the most serious side,i dont mind talking about football to man u,chelsea arsenal spuds or whatever team anybody supports as long it is a proper discussion,with a bit off banter and a laugh i dont mind.
    what i do mind is though is people like you,who seem to display little knowledge about football,infact you seem to like f1,now i remember you from 606 and you posted absolute crap on there and now you seem to be doing it on here now and it always seems to be on the liverpool board.yes you seem to have spanish orogin ok that was fine when we had a team full off talented spanish players,as we still do i,e pepe reina.but now you are making daft comments i,e roy hodgson being a good manager.you no what we think about him so why are you posting stupid comments on our board saying he is a good manager when you no what you are saying is absolutely bo**ocks.

2. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

He posts to get you to post posts like this. I'm guilty of responding myself but I try to take the mick and not respond to their stupid points. It's better not to respond at all. Imagine a thread by Berbnandez or one of those other gayboys that had Replies: 0, Views 0.

Let's all work to create one.