1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Johnson received threats

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by RedorDead, May 12, 2017.

1. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Bet Lansdown is happy that you gave up the cheaper deal to give the club more money. Top man you are no matter what @banksyisourhero says about you <laugh>

Red Robin likes this.
  2. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

I could not give a damm about the money,I would pay double if it guaranteed promotion.

3. Bigjohnatyeo

Bigjohnatyeo Well-Known Member

Hope you aint sat near me next season RR, we wont get on at all...#JohnsonIn

4. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Yeah weird that RR's seats were free, as well as all of those in the vicinity of him too.

5. gdknac

gdknac Well-Known Member

We have 3 decent centre backs and no full backs-Little, Bryan and Golbourne not championship. Bryan could be but has one good game followed by two bad

Red Robin likes this.
  6. BCFCRob

Yeah Bryan's heads gone, he was so good for a while as well. I think we needs to pick where his best position is on the left hand side (he can literally play anywhere on that flank) and work on one type of game.

gdknac likes this.
  7. Red Robin

Ah very strange all STs around me and have been a long time Rob:emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes:

8. BCFCRob

I'm only kidding mate

9. Red Robin

:emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0150-hands

10. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

On the original post; I hated the viciousness of some of the 'Johnson Out' brigade and judging by some of the comments on here and OTIB at times I am not surprised that some of our more neanderthal 'supporters' would threaten him and his family, which is utterly disgusting thing to do to a fellow human being who is trying to do his job - albeit badly at times.
    During our awful bad spell mid-season I wanted him replaced. End of. I don't need to attack the guy or invent names for him or threaten his family - just stated my opinions clearly and concisely.

Now we recovered from our bad spell I too am back on the fence. I am not convinced LJ is the right man going forward but my main interest is getting some stability at AG and consolidating our position in the championship - and replacing Johnson now would only be a good thing if there is someone better with a proven pedigree to take over and work on the team through the pre-season. I can't think of anyone available tbh. BUT - a another run of defeats I will be grumbling and moaning again - as I would with ANY manager, not just LJ.

Last edited: May 16, 2017

11. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

Echoes of the issues Tinnion faced a few years back. Very sad tbh, the fans on this forum pretty much all knew LJ didn't have the experience when he was appointed, and like many the jury is still ot for me, however the vitriol of some on here and other forums is both unprecedented and unwarranted.

I gave serious consideration to boycotting this site, but unlike those that have it was nothing to do with SL & LJ, it was our 'supposed fans' views on here that nearly drove me away.

12. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Cant say this adds up to my recollection of events? We had one particular poster, who as he has done with pretty much all our previous managers held ridiculous opinions, but I can't recall excessive hate posts towards LJ on here? (apart from the odd insult?) and for a manager who had the worst run in the clubs history that really doesn't surprise me?