1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Joe Jacabson to decide on Accrington Stanley future

Discussion in 'Accrington Stanley' started by Not606 News Team, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Not606 News Team

Accrington Stanley defender Joe Jacobson will decide whether his future lies at the club over the next few days, the Lancashire Telegraph reports.

The 24-year-old has an offer on the table from Stanley, but he has also been heavily linked with a move to Shrewsbury.

Jacobson is out-of-contract and available on a free transfer. But he claims he still does not yet know where he will be at the start of next season.

He does want to make a decision shortly though. Stanley are due return for pre-season training on June 29, even though Ian Craney is currently the only member of the squad under contract.

Jacobson and a host of other players were offered new deals at the end of the season, but they are all yet to sign and manager John Coleman is concerned that better salaries will be on offer elsewhere.

Jacobson said: “If I knew I was staying or going I would say but I don’t know at the moment.

“I think it’s the same for a lot of the lads.

“But hopefully in the next couple of days I will know more because pre-season training starts soon.”

2. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

Is he any good? :)

3. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

got a sweet left foot
    please log in to view this image
    <laugh><laugh><laugh>

4. shrewsie

shrewsie Member

Now now Rocky !!!!!!