1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jul 1, 2017.

1. RobEllious

RobEllious Well-Known Member

Elliott's a lot more equipped than any of our other keepers, always had good distribution n all.
    Can't say this of Krul who thought he could carve out an entire career without learning how to kick a football.
    By the way did mention I hate Krul?
    Well I ****ing do!!!! Maybe we can send him to Bournemouth so he can spend every half-time laughing it up with Defoe.
    I'd rather loan Darlow out by the way, he could look awesome at times, then he'd try karate kick a moving ball. Worth seeing if he learns to calm that **** down

I don't think we'll get Hart but Benitez will make sure we get someone experienced to challenge Elliot.

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I reckon you wouldn't go far wrong with a move for Jakupovic from Hull, I thnk he's a class goalkeeper.

32 so wouldn't cost a fortune either, you could probably do a swap with that donkey you signed off them last summer.

3. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Moussa Sissoko's long lost twin Mo Diame? I don't know I think everyone is wary of us after the Spurs sting last season.

4. Tel (they/them)

I'm sure he'd be welcome back at Hull.

Did you lot get rid of Thauvin permanently yet? I'd have thought Rafa might have a go with him.

5. RobEllious

Think his transfer went permanent. His chance was already gone with us and don't think hed put in the required effort because he never wanted to return.
    I read in a Benitez book that McLaren had to ask a scout who the **** he was, then we wonder why he never played a good game for us.

6. Tel (they/them)

That's what happens when your transfers are controlled by the board and not by the manager.

RobEllious likes this.
  7. RobEllious

I'd forgotten til I read that book that pretty much every summer player was in before McLaren had arrived and, to give him his due, he wanted a focal point striker- which he never got.
    This is why I was so excited to hear Carr had ****ed off, his reappearance in January last season was NUFC returning to that God awful business model that failed so badly, pissing off the manager in the process. No more of that ****e anymore.
    McLaren was never that man to take us forward but I know why he turned down the job multiple times before, he knew he'd be doomed from the start

8. Warmir Pouchov

Yeah it was a clause. I think he'd have given him a go but Thauvin made it clear he didn't want to be at Newcastle (or England for that matter). I think he just a luxury player, and a guy who's missus would prefer the south of France (somewhat understandably)

9. magpie290761

magpie290761 Well-Known Member

At a rumoured £120,000 per week no chance of Hart coming here on loan or otherwise and citeh don't want a loan anyway. I think Rafa will get a new number one and hope he gets his first choice, whether that's actually Reina or not who knows. I think the solid Elliot will be number two. Hard to see Krul or Darlow wanting to be a number three and expect young Woodman to be loaned out so interesting to see what happens there. Shay Given might be a good shout on a free for number three for a season or two.

10. Warmir Pouchov

I know you love him, but I didn't realise you'd been ****ing him off.

RobEllious likes this.

11. RobEllious

<laugh>Why dya think I was Anita Stay Here, very equipped.
    Those lucky Leeds fans

12. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Think Rafa likes a goalkeeper who has good distribution and Hart and Reina are both well ahead of all our current options in that respect. While we may have some ok goalkeepers I think Rafa sees them as critical to the shape of the team hence his interest. I would prefer Reina to be honest - think Hart has gone backwards in last two years.

13. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

I don't think Hart has gone backwards - just think more people are realising how bang average he has always been.

14. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Don't think Hart has gone backwards that much more a question of not being able to go side ways fast enough. Just ask Griffiths...

JakartaToon likes this.
  15. Warmir Pouchov

Hart is ****e playing out. Hence Pep got shot. Reina would be the one, he is very much a modern keeper.

Flash and Lord Jonjomort like this.
  16. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

Hart can save shots to his right. There's pretty much nothing else in his locker. That said, at least he can do more than Krul.

17. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

It's because he's worth it!!

18. NUFCBRONX

NUFCBRONX Active Member

Haha, Fawlty towers.