1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Joe Cole

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by James_8, Feb 5, 2011.

1. James_8

James_8 Member

My understanding of it is Cole says he has an injury, and the doctors say he's fine. He's not the kind of lad to make stuff up, but it just looks like his body is wrecked as he keeps complaining about various niggles. The sports science people just can't get him fully fit. Not that he's injured as such, they just can't get him right.

I worry that he's crocked and may never be able to get back to what he was. I hope not, as I still think he's class and Kenny would be the ideal man to get him playing.

2. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

This decades Winston Bogarde!

please log in to view this image

3. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

I've heard from many sources (not inside sources, public ones I mean) that he's on at least 90k, and given the wasteful wages of the previous administration, it wouldn't surprise me. It's a lot to be paying for someone who's not put in one decent game for us. I don't think we'll ever get the best out of him, not at his age. We should sell him in the summer if possible along with a few others who will be on larger than life wages.

4. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

He must be loving it playing in the reserves. Doesn't look too injured there.

To think we'd gotten over that with Aqua and he wanted to stay to prove his worth. :headbang:

5. James_8

James_8 Member

He's a good lad, I really want him to do well but it's all about his fitness and then whether we can find a place for him in the side where he can utilise his strengths. *I haven't given up on him, but it's the heart ruling the head I think.

6. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

id honestly cut our losses in the summer with him