1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

January Transfer Rumours and Done Deals

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Ccfc4ever, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

To take the negative out of signing Zaha is a a bit too 'glass half empty' for me.

How did Fabio flop at QPR? We've had a rangers fan on already saying him and Remy were the 2 who could look at last season with pride. Remy's done ok since then, Fabio's about to get his chance.

Daehli looks class, he wont keep us up on his own but he looks good enough to be an immediate asset.

Berget and Eikrem I agree we need to wait and see.

We are weak defensively but are being linked with CB's and have signed a new left back.
    We have no pace or creativity so have signed Zaha (full of pace and creativity), Daehli and Berget.

Quality marksmen at this level cost 10's of millions. Anyone we sign has to have an element of risk.

I agree 100% we have a vastly improved chance of winning games and staying up if Mutch is fit. Sadly he's injury prone. We need a bit of luck with him.

2. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Just posted on another thread that while we have similar numbers in the squad and you could argue little improvement in class, we now have more balance to the squad. Another left back, an out and out wideman and another who can play wide together with a target man.

3. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

4. ninian opinion

Dann is at Palace talking to Pulis and Conway has actually been sold to Blackburn on 2 1/2 year contract.

5. ninian opinion

Apparently Mutch had "stomach cramps" at Old Trafford so hopefully should be fit tomorrow

6. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

I did say to my Mrs he looked absolutely fine walking off. Best news I've had all day if he's fit. The only chance we've got of him being a bluebird next season is us staying up. He wouldn't have been out of place in a Utd shirt on Tuesday.

7. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Dann has signed for Palace.