1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

JACK-ANORY FOR A FUNNY STORY - Joke Thread & Comedy Club

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swimaway, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

An English prisoner of war was being held by the Germans.

The Englishman was shot all over his body but had survived and okay until one day when the Germans told him
    'Englander,your arm is
    infected with gangrene vee must cut it off."

The English prisoner
    said, "Well, okay, but could you drop it over
    England when you go
    bombing?"

The German replied, "Ya, that vill not be a problem."

A few weeks later the German tells the Englishman that they have to cut his other arm off.
    The Englishman says, "Well, could drop it over England like you did the last time?'

"Ya, that vill be done,"
    says the German.

The next day the German tells him that they
    have to cut his leg off.

Once again the Brit says, "Well, could you do the same as before?"

The German replies, "Vhy, ya."

The next the German tells him they have to cut his other leg. "Well,"

begins the Brit, "could you just..."

The German snapped
    No! We think you are trying to escape!"

LIBERTARIAN and kiwiqpr like this.
  2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Did you hear about Monica Lewinsky becoming a Republican? The Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

3. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. As they are about to kiss each other goodnight, the guy starts feeling a little horny. With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and, smiling, he says to her: "Darling, would you give me a blowjob?"

Horrified, she replies "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"
    HIM: "Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?"
    HER: "No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"
    HIM: "Oh come on, there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"
    HER: "No way. It's just too risky!"
    HIM: "Oh please, please, I love you so much?!?"
    HER: "No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!"
    HIM: "Oh, yes you can. Please?"
    HER: "No, no. I just can't"
    HIM: "I'm begging you..."

Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and the girl's sister shows up in her pyjamas, hair dishevelled, and in a sleepy voice she says: "Dad says to go ahead and give him a blowjob. Or I can do it. Or if need be, he'll come down himself and do it. But for Goodness sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom..."

kiwiqpr and LIBERTARIAN like this.
  4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

please log in to view this image

kiwiqpr likes this.
  5. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

We need this T shirt guys ! check out the amazing reviews !

5.0 out of 5 starsDual Function Design
    By Amazon Customer on November 10, 2008
    Size: Boys 2-4Color: Dark Green
    This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
    Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain...6495&sr=8-1&tag=vs-outdoors-convert-amazon-20

6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Had it All !!

I talked to a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way.

He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof over my head, I had TV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the library.

I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills and no debt. I even had full medical and dental coverage."

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," he said. "No, no,..........I just got out of prison."

kiwiqpr likes this.
  7. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

I have a phobia of over engineered buildings.

I have a complex complex complex.

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  8. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Once again this year, I’ve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!) 1 cup sugar, half pound butter, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1......bottle Vodka, 2 cups dried fruit 4 cups self raising flour.

Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now sh*t shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the feckin' window. Finish of the Vodka and wipe the counter with the feckin' cat.

9. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

The wife is going to give that one a go tomorrow!! :)

kiwiqpr and Wooperts_duck like this.
  10. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

kiwiqpr likes this.

11. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

3 unwritten rules of life
    1)
    2)
    3)

12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Q: What type of sandals do frogs wear?
    A: Open-toad!

13. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

*********POLITE NOTICE **********

To people who have Christmas lights flashing blue on their houses/trees, can you please remove them?
    Every time I pass, I think it's the police and I have to let my foot off the accelerator, slam on my brakes, put my seat belt on, throw my mobile phone on the floor, hide my bottle of Smirnoff , swallow my joint and hide my gun.

Thank you for your understanding.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  14. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and says to the first man he meets,
    "Do you want to go to heaven?"
    The man said, "I do Father."
    The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."
    Then the priest asked the second man, "Do you want to go to heaven?"
    "Certainly, Father," was the man's reply.
    "Then stand over there against the wall," said the priest.
    Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to heaven?"
    O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father.
    The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?"
    O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go on a trip right now."

kiwiqpr likes this.
  15. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A Liverpool fan walks into a travel agents and says, "I'm looking for a small break away in England for the Christmas period, but I don't know where to go?"

The travel agent says, "You can't beat Bournemouth this time of year."

16. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

40 Scousers arrive at the Pearly Gates. St.Peter consults with God and says to them, "We've only got room for 12 of you so you'll have to decide amongst yourselves who comes into the house of the lord."

5 minutes later St.Peter says to God, "I don't believe it, they've gone!" God says, "What, all 40 of them?" St.Peter says, "No, the fecking gates!"

17. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Q: Is Google male or female?
    A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

neveroffsidereff likes this.
  18. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

E.T.I.H.A.D

Eleven Twats In Hiding After Defeat

kiwiqpr and neveroffsidereff like this.
  19. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Why do Hockey goalies where big pads ... You would too if you had 3 periods a game !

kiwiqpr likes this.
  20. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A petrol station owner in Dublin was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up!'

Paddy pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10.
    If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

Paddy guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, Paddy, along with his friend Mick, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.
    The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

Paddy guessed 2. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, Mick said to Paddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex at all."

Paddy replied, "No, no, it's genuine enough Mick. Me wife won twice last week."

kiwiqpr likes this.