1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Its time to boycott Stoke

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

They really are just the most grotesque, cheating club of all time. Awaful manager, awful football (although cant really call it football) and awful fans. We need them out of the league but whilst refs and the PL allow them to carry on with their hoofball, cheating tactics they wont go.

SO, I propose that all away fans boycott their matches (losing them money) all media outlets ignore them, never show them on telly, never mention their match, never put anything about them on the papers. When we show the league table just miss them out. This would lose them money, fans and frustrate them. They would have to either change their ways or they would be relegated anyway as less money and no players would want to sign them. Lets do it, I will start a media campaig soon hopefully.

Who is with me?

DOWN WITH STOKE

2. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

Or you could just not watch them and not get frustrated by them?

3. VisUnitaFortior

VisUnitaFortior New Member

What a bizarre thread...

4. Redandwhite12044

You are funny

5. I can throw the ball further than Delap

Hahahahahha, this has cheered my sunday night up. Thanks a lot whole lot of holt, top bloke (Y)

6. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

Poor old Stoke.

Seems awfully harsh.

I was quite impressed with them when they came to the Boleyn a few weeks back.

7. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

What's wrong with Stoke?

8. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

Nothing atall.

They play a physical tough type of football and the pansy teams don't like it.

9. Norfolkbhoy

Norfolkbhoy Well-Known Member

You may not like their brand of football but you have to respect their sustained success in getting up and staying there against the odds. Stoke give hope to an awful lot of lower league sides that with a board backing a manager with a plan you can get to the top table. They also play better football now than they used to simply because they can afford better players. Stoke also has excellent beer and top fans if you ever visit (although their ground is miles from anywhere)

10. Well said Norfolk. We try to be friendly to visiting supporters and give the guidance if opposiation supporters are visiting.

I agree that we are playing a lot more football and agree entirely that we performed well at West Ham a few weeks back. Not so adventurous at West Brom but they were so devoid of ideas they got what they deserved.

Holt has been onto our board, spouting utter garbage. Why he has such a problem I do not know. Our visit to Norwich was our worst performance of the season and TBH Norwich were not much better!

All the best for the season!