1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

IT'S OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, Dec 17, 2016.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, JUST SAYING LIKE, INCASE ANYONE THINKS DIFFERENTLY

SACK BOB NOW PLEASE!

Bob your like watching a bad movie on repeat.

:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

It was official the moment we made this muppet our manager.

55282 and DragonPhilljack like this.
  3. DragonPhilljack

Swansea travelling fans joined in a Middlesbrough taunt of 'You're getting sacked in the morning' directed at under-fire Swansea boss Bob Bradley.............<laugh>

ValleyGraduate12 and 55282 like this.
  4. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

He should resign.Be a man and admit he is out of his depth.

5. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

Get behind Bob, LOL. Yes we can blame Bob as much as we want, his American dream is (has) quickly gone down the crapper. He was given a chance to ply his wares at the top table, he has failed miserably. Who do we blame, we can blame it on the team (players), we can blame it on the Yankee owners, the balme lies with our ex directors, who are still waving their magic wand vis a vis priority access when they should be shown the door, or even banged into the door.

We are down and out thanks to the greedy self obsessed feckers who after feeding at the trough decided to take the trough home so nobody else could get to feed. I should also say that the trust are not blameless in this chaotic shambles. Falling asleep at the wheel and driving over the precipice comes to mind.

Bob, if he`s got any sense, is not going to walk away, this is his pension pot if he plays his cards right. Walk away and get nothing or wait and get sacked with a golden handshake. That is the only thing we are any good at lately, giving ex managers the golden honeypot.

End of rant.

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

It is far from Bobs fault....It is not even the players fault. The true fact is we have lost all our players that made this club tick and all we have left is our strongest possible side that are not good enough for premiership football.....What can any manager do other than pick the best possible side the club has to choose from...bob inherited a side that he has had no chance to change and bring new players in so until he has the chance of doing that then i will not put the blame on Bob or the players yet,,,,,,We all know the real reasons and we also know that it's not just this season either but the final straw was letting our captain and best defender go......Nothing can change and nothing will whoever the manager is until we get some quality injected in to the club and until then we will go on having the odd win here and there while sinking further into the brown stuff.....I know exactly who to blame and it has been going on for a number of seasons.....Jack to a king by Fcuk That was very successful but it was also the Morgan's swan song and the beginning of the run down of the club....

7. DragonPhilljack

Some of what you say is true Dai, but Bob is clueless, giving him the chance to bring in his players in January, will only seal our fate good and proper, while the only chance for us to stay up would be with a new manager before the January windows opens.

That would be a slim chance at that, our back line will struggle in the Championship.

8. swanseaandproud

We cant say bob is useless, he has tried everything possible to try but you cant fit a square peg into a round hole...Nobody can....He just dont have good enough players who are of the standard we need. They are so poor in skill that it effects the good enough players which are few and far between. He is forced to field a league one standard side against a premiership side every single time and i dont care who the manager is they wont do any better than Bob is doing....I feel so sorry for him and until we get some proper premiership players then nothing will change.... i cant blame him or the players we have for only doing the best standard they possess and that is why i call most of them one game wonders because that is the skill level they have and to be fair to them they have been forced into playing premiership football to early and when you add the new cheap recruits then of course we will struggle. My hope is we will do something in the January window that will be enough to stay up and have a big clear out in the summer and a massive rebuild which will include the assessment of the manager and coaches on whether they need to be changed......But as for Bob today then i hope he gets the chance to show he has what it takes with some decent players who are of premiership standard....The reports from the players and staff is that he is a grafter and is liked by everyone.....

JackPA26 likes this.
  9. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

We can.

10. leez

leez Well-Known Member

keep bob

swanseaandproud likes this.

11. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Massive win against Burton Albion for you lot, yesterday. Gives you the right to gloat at us Premier league clubs <ok>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  12. leez

leez Well-Known Member

just a bit of fun ... like they were with us .. anyway sell before you can buy ..pmsl ha ha

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  13. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Let's get Garry back.

swanseaandproud likes this.
  14. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Will you lot start losing so I can come on your board and take the piss please? :(

London_Jack and leez like this.
  15. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Why? He'll be in the PL next season anyway ;)

16. swanseaandproud

Gary had the best form of all recent managers but we had to get rid as it would spoil Jenkins plan of running the club into the ground.......Well Gary £3m in your bank account and in the play-offs with a Massive club that we will never be so who is laughing now...<laugh> We could even shake hands as you take our place and we take yours.....now wouldn't that be poetic justice....:emoticon-0136-giggl

aswan_dam likes this.
  17. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Perhaps Big Kidderz should be manager. He seems to know which way is up...

18. bigkidderz

bigkidderz Well-Known Member

I don't get it?

19. bigkidderz

bigkidderz Well-Known Member

We are in serious trouble. Pretty much we had to take points from West Brom and Boro. It's win or bust in our two home games now.

For what it's worth, I think we could have Guardiola in charge and he'd do just as bad a job with the shower of **** that we call our squad. I don't blame the Americans or Bob Bradley for this - they haven't been here long enough. We have invested poorly over the last 3 seasons and our squad is a direct reflection of that.

I'm ever the optimist, but after that performances vs Boro after what happened in West Brom, there's not a whole lot to say. Have the Americans got enough money for a new starting 11?

20. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

We were good enough to run Liverpool and Man City close enough a few weeks back, playing some great football in the process. There's only one thing that's changed <ok>