1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is There Any Point?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by ibodyslamrhinos, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ibodyslamrhinos

ibodyslamrhinos Active Member

Okay okay, so another match another disappointment, Millen to go, blah blah...

I actually enjoyed the game tonight, that was the first time I have been entertained at the Gate for quite sometime, and I don't mean the half time entertainment! For a good hour we absolutely dominated Reading and made them look second best in almost every department...

So although I would still happily see Millen be stripped of his managerial position with us, after tonights game, is there actually any point at this stage?

Think about it, unless we have someone capable and experienced lined up ready to take over and start Thursday morning, with two days prep for the Blackpool game, why bother getting rid of what we have. We have nobody who can do any better than Millen, and even if we do put lets say, Walsh in charge, we run the risk of him having a good honeymoon period like Millen had and then HE get the job permanantly when we desperately need a more experienced person in the role!

I say keep Millen until they sign someone else up, I just want us to get out of this feckin relegation zone!

P.S On a seperate note, did anyone know Alan Walsh's daughter is married to Frasier Krane / Sideshow Bob???

2. Premiershiporbust....

Premiershiporbust.... Active Member

In answer to the last Q, yes - I was hoping for some Hollywood types to turn up but, not just now please...

I wouldn't object to Walshy being in charge, at least I know we would play some decent football which, with the exception of tonight, has been sadly lacking...