1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is the wigan fan home?

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by Washysafc, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

Well, it is a no win situation Fromthestands. You need him to play that well to stay up, but once he plays well, the money will come in. All I can say is make sure you get a lot for this kid. A loooooooot. Then hope that Bobby can build a team that plays the way you do, and wants to stay together, and wants to take Wigan into the top half.

Jay Bothroyd was like that for us. Started last season so well, got recognised at a national level. played even harder to get in the England squad, played one game for England, and then nothing. Just sat there waiting to leave in summer thinking he deserved some special treatment. Thing is he may have been the player that would have got us promoted last year if he had his head in the right place.

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Maloney I rate very much, great little player, and I agree Gomez does flatter to deceive, not only that, I notice he slows your game down, but one thing hasn't changed since his days at the Liberty, he's still a diver!................... <ok>

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Yes we have had a few, Pratley being the last one, before shooting of to Bolton, but he's not had many games for them this season, Ha ha, serves him right! Moses I rate, remember him in the Championship for Palace, always looked a dangerous player up front, I hope you can keep him, as he's one of your better goal threats!.................. <cheers>