1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is Pixie Damned Either Way?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Apr 5, 2017.

?

Is Pixie damned either way?

1. Yes (the idiot brought this on himself)

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No (I am a Pixie-rimmer and I will back him up whatever the twat does)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. This site's open secret is that the Arsenal board has been abandoned. It's like the Marie Celeste over there, with half-finished threads (like the half-drunk cups of coffee on that famous ghost ship).

What we don't yet know is why it has been abandoned. I want to explore that theme in this thread.

It seems to me that there are two possible answers.

The Arsenal Mods have destroyed the board

Without wanting to point any fingers, my initial thinking has been to lay the blame squarely at the feet of the Gooner mods. They have led a campaign of intolerance and overt bias since this site was created, getting rid of anyone who dared to breathe a word of opposition against Wenger and his outdated tactics. There was a raft of bans. In disgust, a whole section of Gooners boycotted, not just the board, but the entire site, and set up on their own.

The Chav board's campaign of hatred and intolerance taught us that mods cannot act in such a juvenile and high-handed fashion without there being serious consequences to the long-term survival and fortunes of your board. It seemed to me that the Arsenal mods - whether it be for reasons of simple neglect, or a much deeper ignorance - simply did not learn this vital lesson.

Discussion is the life blood of a healthy and vibrant forum. Destroy that, and you destroy the forum. It seemed to me, certainly initially, that that is what the Arsenal mods did.

The Arsenal board was populated by fair-weather plastics

This possibility has emerged with the decline in AFC's fortunes in the league.

In many ways, this is linked to the first possibility. By banning and driving away decent, non-plastic posters, the Arsenal mods have created a rod for their own backs. If all that remained were the yes-men fair-weather plastics, they have only themselves to blame, because the one thing that we absolutely know about fair-weather plastics is that they will desert you on the flip of a coin, just when you need them most.

So, it is possible that the Arsenal board is currently deserted because it was populated by fair-weather plastics, who have done a runner due to the fact that Arsenal are so ****e, at the moment. This theory can be tested, because - if it is correct - the plastics will return to gloat, brag and scoff just as soon as there is a revival in their club's fortunes.

Sure, we may have to wait quite a while for Arsenal's fortunes to revive, but only time will tell.

Pixie is damned either way

It is unfortunate that Pixie is damned if his board revives or if it doesn't.

If the board revives with AFC's fortunes, we will all know that the Gooner board is populated by fair-weather plastics. There will be absolutely no running away from that conclusion, and Pixie will have to bear the brunt of the onslaught of derision and wummery that will undoubtedly follow.

If the board does not revive, then we will know that it is because Pixie and his fellow mod destroyed the board that he was charged with looking after.

2. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Mate you need to drop this whole Pixie thing.

Its embarrassing.

3. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

seabreeze likes this.
  5. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

New HIAG didn't last long then.

Filed under mind numbing tedium

seabreeze and PINKIE like this.
  6. The Ginger Marks

Six threads of tedium....seems the hurt of being canned hurt him so deeply.

PINKIE likes this.
  7. Pixie needs to drop his obsession with me.

He won't.

I have learned that the best thing to do in these circumstances is to fight fire with fire.

That is the new HIAG's way.

8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

You've started 5 threads with an Arsenal theme since Saturday

So in short, shut up HIAG <ok>

9. Says the man who contributes practically nothing to this board!

If you don't like my threads, then:-

(A) Do not read them;
    (B) Even if, by some bizarre compulsion, you do read them, certainly do not reply to them; and
    (C) Instead of bitching like a tart, create your own threads.

This isn't rocket-science, Tobes.

10. Call it pay-back, poetic retribution, or whatever you like.

Either way, you do not have to read my threads.

If you put me on ignore, you won't even see them.

Do yourself a massive favour and try it.

It's what the IGNORE option is there for.
    <ok>

Now, if you want to make yourself useful on this thread, how about you comment on the topic? To what do you attribute the Arsenal boards' abandonment?

11. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

If by contributing nothing to the forum, you mean not spamming it with threads that display an obsession about a rival club and a particular fan of that club, then you'd be right HIAG

Seems like you're reverting to type, which was always going to happen.

You've obviously had your arse handed to you yet again, so are doing your usual crying like a hormonal teenage girl.

You massive ****ing Mary

PINKIE likes this.
  12. The Ginger Marks

We call it Butt Hurt.<ok>

PINKIE likes this.
  13. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

I think you will find the arsenal board have superb match day threads <whistle>

PINKIE and Hoddle is a god like this.
  14. No, that isn't what I mean.

Let me explain it to you.

By "failing to contribute to this board" what I mean is that you are quite happy to sit on your fat arse and criticise those who make threads, but you don't actually create any threads yourself.

If we all took that attitude, this board would be as dead as the Arsenal board.

Forums like this only work and thrive if people create threads.

If you don't like the threads being created, you have two choices: (1) **** off somewhere else, or (2) create threads that you like and that you think others will like, too.

As I said before, it isn't rocket-science.

I take it that you are referring to the old HIAG?

What you will have noticed, I am sure, is that notwithstanding the fact that I let go of the old HIAG (and still have), certain posters on this board have continued to hound the new HIAG.

What you are seeing is not a "reverting to type," but the reaction of a sane, ordinary bloke. If you get a tramp approach you on the street, get his knob out and start shouting at you, surely you are entitled to tell him to put his knob away, cut his hair, and have a bath?

That is all that the new HIAG is doing.

Really? You tell me that I am "reverting to type" and yet you come out with this crap?

Do you really not see that you are as much a part of this problem as Skiddy and Pixie?

<doh>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
  15. The Ginger Marks

You need Help!

16. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

^ #deltmown

TL;DR

PINKIE likes this.
  17. <doh>
    Jesus, Tobes!

Help me out, here!

18. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I tried to earlier mate, but you got your arse out <ok>

19. Tobes!

It's me - the new HIAG!

Throw me a line!

20. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I did chuck you a line, but you told me to **** off and started going on about a tramp with his cock out. :)

Skylarker likes this.