1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I was a 606 lurker... were you?

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by FBI, May 13, 2011.

1. FBI

FBI Member

...after which I promise not to post loads of irrelevant crap, honest.

But I hung around peering through the holes in the 606 fence at you lot - Hampshirewhereverwillibenextweek, Stratton, Spanish, Jonah, Mickster (Bet he turns up here) and loads others.

I registered on this site right back in January, and for the life of me I can't think why I ever held back from the other place - what was I thinking? Yet I notice that there are a few of us coming out of the woodwork this week and I wonder if, like me, they've found that this is a good opportunity to say hello without feeling like they're trying to bust in in a close group of established mates. Discounting Otter, Harold Glackin, Colu Mike and the Mad Mickster, of course.

So go on, fellow ex-lurker newbies: what's your excuse?

2. PioneerBlueinOZ

I was a lurker too, been watching for a few years now as in Australia and the message boards were always closed when I was sober or awake! I also remember Magic (in his/her various guises), Mickster, Col Mike and of course all the yellow bellied scum. I feel glad I now have a voice and am looking foward getting involved this year...I apologise in advance if the first WUM gets a severe battering as a few years of pent up frustration need to be released and Mrs Pioneer just isn't cutting it!