1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I Refuse......

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Caldicot Cider Red

Caldicot Cider Red Well-Known Member

We are dire.......end of.
    Time for my morning moan........should have cashed in on Maynard,he is either injured,ill or just plain don't want to be here. The whole Maynard thing will come back to bite us.
    Millen is happy with 1 goal all season at home? A draw at home and he is happy with that as well? Not me. Am I expecting too much from my team? perhaps 3 or 4 wins so far and a plus goal average would be nice...not too much to ask surely?
    The board need to do something asap.......whether its the chop or bringing in some help.... who knows. The call from the teams above us will soon be "mind the gap!".

2. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

redexThere is so so many threads on here about the same thing that unless you start to keep an index of who what where and when you can spend 10 times as long looking for something than actually doing a reply.

Somewhere amongst the morass of wingeing wumming and tittle tattle REDEX "is pretty much what I have written as a reply on the similar lines to your comment

"have to agree to differ but as already stated by others it's all about opinions"

People do see things differently, it depends on their mindset at the time....winning our first home game for example..

some will see it as progress with better things to come, :emoticon-0102-bigsm :emoticon-0102-bigsm others will see it as a hindrance as it impairs what they may wish for the club.:cry: :cry:

I am in no way comparing Keef to the likes of Sir A but he didnt just walk into OT and start winning everything..took him a couple years and a knife edge or 2 to navigate! Other managers in the past and with some in the very near past HAVE BEEN LOOKED ON AS "GODS"and failed...some failures we have had fans on here saying "he will do nicely"...

I was not up for him to be the manager before or after STEVIE COPOUTELLO...HE is however our present manager and until he has his duties relinquished by "people or persons" that are far far FAR more knowledgable than us supporters or fans then he gets 100% from me.

Like you say opinions are personal things I agree whole heartedly, a boring old world if we all thought the same..

TRANSLATE any tactic...always more than one way to look at it...whether it seems to work or not...

take off/sub a player 2 mins to go score 1-1 :emoticon-0102-bigsm :cry:

1) he provides the pass to make it 2-1or scores ....brilliant substitution
    2) he gives away a free kick, they score lose 1-2... what the f*** did he upset the team for by subbing Harry!
    3) he plays out the last 2 mins nothing happens 1-1, WE ALL GO HOME HAPPY OR NOT

simples everything has more than one path, except for life..:emoticon-0102-bigsm :emoticon-0105-wink::emoticon-0105-wink:

3. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

CCR mind the gap, EXACTLY, that is the worrying thing, more than 4 points is when it needs 2 wins clear to bridge it....
    at the mo fixtures and team positions indicate it is possible in 3-4 games time...depending on draws...not ours

4. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Wow John, you have a vivid imagination....
    I and a few others have seen it for months, most fans now agree that Millen is not up to the job.
    You seem to imply that just for the sake of we want Keef to be sacked.....
    This is where you are so wrong.
    We are all Bristol City fans and want what's right for the club..

GJ got us in the championship which was the first step.....we need to progress from where he left off, instead we are now going backwards.
    Our position in the league is crap, our football is crap, out tactics are crap and msot of this is down to Keef..

When will you concede that he is not the right man to lead us????? When it's too late??

5. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I agree with on for on this one.
    We as fans do give 100% support because we go to the matches with the hope that we will win, and I will continue to do this.
    What I have seen in the last 13 months is dull football, teams don't come to AG and defend they believe that they can take something from the game.
    But I don't think that even if Keef manages to keep us up. He is not the man to take us forward

6. myfredisred

myfredisred Member

Redordead,basically what your saying is what i said earlier in this thread;Millen gets us out of the **** he 's put us in.

7. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Yeah, but the difference last time was there was a lot more ***t below us,
    Got a horrible feeling it won't happen this year