1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hull City 0 - 2 Cardiff

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Tigers piss on weeds, Feb 26, 2011.

1. CumbrianTiger

CumbrianTiger Member

Harper was terrible all game. Guzan doesnt talk to his defenders or come off his line. Simpson has the first touch of a rapist.

Only real positives where Rosenior was very lively and Hobbs looked up for it when he was on.

Also we look like a diff side when Barmby comes on even if he did think he was Messi trying to chip the keeper.

On another note the front men for Cardiff what arses.

2. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

I've not been one to slag Harper off, but today he was absolutely ****. And Cumbrian, do you really think Hobbs did that well? I thought he looked shaky, put a few good, crunching tackles in yes, but other than that had a few fresh-air kicks and one or two dodgy moments.
    PS. Bothroyd and Chopra are the biggest ****s in the Championship.

3. John. Walkington.

John. Walkington. Active Member

We matched them in the first half, but have to say that the best team on the day won.
    Their football passing was better, their diving was sublime.
    We will now see the character of the team, are they capable of bouncing back?
    Personally feel that this was a reality check, last two wins 1-0 and both from set play, but expect two additions to the squad before the Forest match.
    Hopefully we will meet Cardiff in the play-offs and get our revenge.

4. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Bit disappointed with Roko today, though I wouldn't swap him for Bullard. Centre midfield is turning into our problem area,like has been mentioned hopefully we will get somebody else in that area. Tom Ince was mentioned on the board as a possible loan signing today.

5. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

I did think that was particularly outstanding myself!

6. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

I have to have three pain killing injections before I listen to Blunderside, nevermind watching Harper!

7. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Based on his performance today, he deserves to be in feckin' agony.

8. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

I think central midfield needs more than a young kid still learning his trade.

9. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Yeah I agree pretty much with that, be interesting to see who they get in if anybody.

10. tigerincanada

tigerincanada Well-Known Member

Listened to the commentary for a while on tigersplayer .... are burnsy and swanny on blunderside? They should go up the bloody swanee without a paddle. I had to give it up ... too painful.

11. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Pain killing injections? :emoticon-0112-wonde

Mmmmmmmmmmmm :emoticon-0125-mmm:............. Pain killing injections!! :emoticon-0142-happy I just have to have them!! :emoticon-0175-drunk:emoticon-0175-drunk:emoticon-0103-cool:

12. King Curtis

King Curtis Well-Known Member

We were beaten by a better team, the best team i've seen this season. The effort was there from us, but their defenders had Fryatt, Mclean and Simpson under control all day. Worth remembering too that this is a team who beat an in form Leicester team in their last game. Hopefully we'll take it on the chin and look towards Forest next weekend and get a result (our away form is better). Just wish these muppets who phone in to Blunderside after we lose and the people who constantly complain at the games would just do one, every defeat, misplaced pass etc is seen as a catastrophe. Some people need to get real, after where we were in November most would take our current position of 9th. Maybe not this season for the play offs, but i can see us going for it next season.

13. suttontiger

suttontiger Active Member

I have said this many times before (and told Burnsie as much) that the majority of these t*ssers than ring RH after the game are not real City supporters, are just mischief makers or perhaps merely jealous eggchasers. Don't/won't listen to this garbage any longer particularly those that text or email the station.

14. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I think Snodgrass and Becchio would pip them to it. Bothroyd's excessive handballs were annoying, and Chopra's diving and goal celebration of course. But Leeds can definitely boast the biggest set of tossers in one side.

Oh and as for Radio Humberside, do you expect them to censor who can and can't come on the air? Burnsy disagrees with them when they talk crap and that's all he can do. They're nowhere near as bad as some will make out.

15. CumbrianTiger

CumbrianTiger Member

No competition Cardiffs front five are the worst constantly diving and in the refs ear. did anyone else think he sent Bellamy off?

16. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

They put through anyone who calls, they have no option, barely anyone does call.

Who's that Christian bloke who reads the texts and does anyone know if he really has had a lobotomy?

17. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

in my opinion, saturday was a slight reality check..we are improving, but still someway off promotion material..
    cardiff had an extra gear, and could have used it if required....they have spent 3 or 4 years building that team tho, and where just a bit stronger in all areas..
    i disgaree with nigel, that 2-0 was flattering, they should have had 2 pens, the 1st and 3rd appeal where nailed on for me, and had 2 cleared off the line,.could have been 3 or 4..
    pace of the strikers was a major difference, also harper was so far out his depth in that midfield..
    as defeats go, i wasnt too unhappy, as i dont mind losing so much, when its deserved,.only when we play poorly..

18. WithsHC

WithsHC Member

Bothroyds celebration after Emmanuel-Thomas scored annoyed me aswell, i was really dissopointed with how Cardiff were they were on the floor more then playing the actual game at times. Was McPhail trying to set a record on how many times he could get the physio on???