1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Huddersfield Town v Norwich City

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by KIO, Apr 4, 2017.

?

Predict The Result

Poll closed Apr 5, 2017.
  1. Terriers Win

88.9%
  2. Canaries Win

11.1%
  3. Stalemate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

I am really starting hating to watch us, hate players, hate the board. I am really not enjoying anything about our club the past 2 seasons, and seasons before the 1/2 season AN injected some fun. I use to get so hyped up and excited for every single Norwich game. Now every game build up makes me feel sick, coz I know we are going to be embarrassed, again.

No one at the club knows what they are doing.

2. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

Dreadful once again, this club is in meltdown and I really do fear for our future.

Surely there MUST be a way to remove that senile old cook and her cronies from our club <grr>

2-0 Huddersfield, get the bitch out !!

theyellowfever likes this.
  3. Forgot_My_Lines

F*ck sake......

That is so pathetic.

What was my prediction? 3-0? I'm nearly spot on again. It makes me angry, that even I can see how sh*te we are, and where we are the most sh*te. But no one in the club ever can. Retards.

4. theyellowfever

theyellowfever Active Member

hardly any of them deserve to be wearing that shirt tonight with exception to a few, school boy errors and no excuse imo, if in doubt you go for it, it just goes to show the apathy in our team right now. They are playing for there place imo, some of them dont want it and its plain to see, get shot of half of them i say

5. theyellowfever

theyellowfever Active Member

and the spotty faced kid with the iced cream cone

KIO likes this.
  6. carrowcanario

carrowcanario Well-Known Member

On the bright side Pritchard's looked good, makes you wonder why he hasn't played more than he has.

7. Forgot_My_Lines

I have said it for the past 2 or so years. But I give up. I'm unhappy enough with work and home life. Football was one of my releases. England and Norwich have been so, so sh*t for so long. It makes me feel so much worse to watch them.

I give in, I don't want them to ruin my nights anymore.
    Looked amazing yet again. Redmond all over again. next season Pritchard will be playing for a Southampton or Everton and getting called up for England.

8. Norfolkbhoy

Norfolkbhoy Well-Known Member

Have we got anyone we can sack for this debacle?

This season is just horrible so many gutless performances. We are just being out fought out worked and out played repeatedly.

9. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

10. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

11. CitySlicker2010

CitySlicker2010 Well-Known Member

Mid table obscurity and with a number of players out of contract or wanting to leave this club the future looks bleak. Any away game we will lose until the end of the season. The players appear to have given up - they will have their own agendas and clearly do not give a toss about the fans. I really don't understand why all this has happened, but the blame game seems the order of the day

12. oldcanariesfan

oldcanariesfan Well-Known Member

The "who gives a sh*t ?" attitude has been here for most of the season with only certain players (Wes, Jerome, Howson, Jacob, maybe Pritchard) willing to put their ass out for the club and actually play like they mean it. The rest..... nah !!

Time for sweeping changes ....... you listening Delia ?

13. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

I was having my meal during the first half, so only saw most of the 2nd half and it seemed like 'men against boys'. Most of our defending was practically non-existent and the sooner Whittaker and Martin are no longer part of the NCFC set up the better IMO.
    Hopefully after a defeat by Reading on Saturday. AI will no longer be responsible for team selection and we just MIGHT see the likes of JM and Godfrey actually play, because until we do, I don't see us picking up many more points this season!!! <ok>

14. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

We are not very good away -43 goals and 1 win since October 2016 .<laugh>

15. Canary Spring

Canary Spring Well-Known Member

<yikes> But we're still in the playoff hunt! :emoticon-0108-speec

Seriously. I hope you're right.

JM Fan likes this.
  16. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why you are all complaining, surely when you saw the team selection with all the culprits of the past couple of years with no Murphies starting, with Naismith instead of JM, what on earth did you expect?

K E M P and JM Fan like this.
  17. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

This says it all really - Irvine refused to defend City’s players after another self-inflicted away defeat against the promotion-chasing Terriers, who plundered three goals in eight minutes. “I can’t protect them on that one,” he said. “We caved in. That is unacceptable. It is a problem and whoever comes in will have to sort that out. Mental toughness comes from within. You can’t give someone resilience. They are characteristics players have to bring. They have to find a way of getting those or something else has to be done. We have done that too often this season. I said I couldn’t protect the players when I spoke to them in the dressing room after the game. You try to do that as far as possible but not after this game.”

18. General Melchett

General Melchett Well-Known Member

It's all very well saying all of that Alan, but why have you continued to play with players you know have that total lack of resiliance? We all expected/knew we'd lose yesterday, that we then capitulated after conceding was also no surprise. So why then would you play all those players who have continued to fail all season?
    If Irvine even suggests playing roughly the same line up for the next match, I'd sack him and put the youff manager in charge till we get a replacement, at least he may trust and want to play the youff and dare to make the obvious call that time is up for a number of the senior players. I think I'd like to see something like:

McGoven
    Pinto Godfrey Bennett Djik
    Jacob Mulumbu Pritchard Howson Maddison
    Nelson

Though I acknowledge the team lacks balance and either Pritchard or Maddison will be out of position but lets see what they can do? Could easily swap out Bennett for Klose or Martin they're all equally calamatous, but we lack options. Same for Mulumbu/Tetty, whilst Thompson is injured we have little choice.

Bah!

19. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

After seeing those three goals last night, I wouldn't have McGovern anywhere near the squad ever again. The second and third went through / under him and both were routine saves...or should have been <grr>
    On a brighter note, the Indian Premier League has started, and the domestic cricket season starts in earnest tomorrow as newly promoted Essex face Lancashire <applause> <ok>
    please log in to view this image

20. carrowcanario

carrowcanario Well-Known Member

I think I would add Pinto to the list aswell.

JM Fan likes this.
: canarycall