1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How Long for Beatie

Discussion in 'Accrington Stanley' started by Guywanderer, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

So how long will it be before Beatie beats it with just 2 points in 10 games this season both against teams whose names start with P I don't see too many piss poor teams who Stanley will pick up points against:police:

2. panda123

panda123 New Member

On the resources he has, Stanley being a league club is a brilliant achievement.
    Beattie and his team have a lot to offer any club as he is proving.
    I am made up as a stanley fan with progress made and the effort the players are putting in.

3. Guywanderer

Beattie has turned it around well done to him its better to stick with a young manager with good idea's who has the team behind him than to keep changing when things get tough hope to be playing you again next season<ok>

4. panda123

panda123 New Member

Hi
    Yes I hope that both teams stay up.
    I have a lot of time for Gareth Ainsworth and I am surprised at your league position.Whats going on over there?
    I hope you survive and are successfull.
    Gareth is a local lad to where I live (near Blackburn) and I don't want him to fail. If Beattie were to go we'll have Ainsworth ha.

5. Guywanderer

Injurys and not having a forward are our main problems what we realy need is a 15 to 20 goal a season forward who stays fit as we have players who could score 15-20 goals in 46 games but takes 2-3 seasons to play that many games<grr> I don't want Garath to fail either as I have a lot of time for him and think he could go on and be a sucsess hope its with us

6. Guywanderer

After looking like relegation certs I have to say what a good job John Coleman has done in his first 3 games good luck until 20th December<ok>