1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How hard is to find a defensive midfielder??????

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Have_Somma_That, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Have_Somma_That

Have_Somma_That New Member

Are we actively looking for one, or does Grayson even acknowledge what every other person connected to Leeds can see, that we need a Batty type midfield enforcer.

At this stage Id even take Micky Doyle back. 48 goals conceeded is pathetic and could so easily be rectified. Get your finger out Larry before you blow what could be a season to remember.

Any ideas for the loan market now we've missed out on any transfers which show an ounce of ambition?

Prediction for Sat

Leeds 3 Coventry 2

Couldn't be confident of not conceeding but think we have enough firepower. :emoticon-0107-sweat

2. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

Just to give this valid point a reply, I have no idea why he thinks we can get by without some CM improvement. No idea. Sory mate. I ain't his biggest fan tbf

3. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

ANNNND now im here, what really really annoys me is people brushing over this aspect of his management. Howson has been much better than last season IMO so I'll let him off but BJ and NK pffffffffffffffffffffffffff. And no I don't know who we could get in.

4. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Why not? He's got potential to be one of our best managers ever and his record so far is outstanding. What more could you want from him really with Bates in charge?

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Johnson and Kilkenny have both been good this season, where's the complaint? The only unfortunate fact is that neither of them is an out-and-out defensive midfielder so playing them together inevitably leaves our backline exposed. Neither of them is culpable personally; the only thing we can do is hope someone gets brought in on loan who will put a tackle in from central midfield. And I'm optimistic that will happen, Grayson's never been shy in the past to bring in loan players to bolster our squad. Let's just hope it's not a McSheffrey.

6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

**** me, the wums have found us