1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Holt signs 3 year contract extension

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by DHCanary, Apr 7, 2011.

1. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Grant Holt has signed an extension to his contract to keep him at the club for another 3 years until 2014. More info on the BBC. Great news, and its good to know he's definitely happy here, hopefully that gives the team another boost before the visit to Wales.

2. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

3. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

Looks like youtube boy has migrated here too then?

It's definately www.notbothering.com for me then.

If I want to listen to some barely literate mockney, I'll go to Thetford.

4. ncgandy

I should just say, on my way out, in deference to the OP - yes great news about GH. Sorry mate, got diverted from the topic by the chump. <ok>

5. Canariez

Canariez Member

I think he knows he won't get a cult figure reputation anywhere else at his stage of his career

6. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Gandy - please don't go because of one idiot, his posts will be deleted if they are not sensible. Give me a chance to view them ;)

7. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

Dont call me an idiot old'n and if you have sad bastards without a sense of humour your better off without them
    By the way thankyou for your comments on the QPR site, they are appreciated
    Try to lighten up Dave
    I'm sure the majority of Norwich supporters would of found Monty Python funny

8. canary-dave

That's not the point Andy, the point is you get under the skin of all Norwich fans with your constant 'yuotube' posting, I'm not willing to lose shedloads of Norwich fans just so that one QPR poster can enjoy puerile humour, you have been warned

9. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Bet that is great news for Norwich fans.

10. ncgandy

Fair comment, Dave, and I rather liked your edit :emoticon-0116-evilg

Fact is, Andy, humour is so subjective, and you're just not as funny as you think you are. I mean, Monty Python? What's that comment all about? I grew up with that, and laughed my head off. My daughter just bought the boxed set and I laughed again, with her this time.

Cocking a snoop at the good people of Norfolk with your immature clips leaves me cold. Do you want me to make fun of West London? Heaven knows, I could. I worked for a company based there for several years (though I had the sense to live in rural Bucks) and hated the area. When I wanted to start my own business, I couldn't wait to get home.

Still, this is about football, can we keep it that way? Maybe we'll even get along?

Dave, I think this site will be ok when 606 closes. I trust your judgement to moderate fairly, both as a genuine NCFC fan, and as someone who's come to spot the dodgy posters.

In fairness to Andy, at least he isn't posing as a City fan - those are the worst!

Have fun people. <ok>

11. ncgandy

As an aside, and a bit off topic - any of you older posters recognise my avatar?

Norwich All Stars Speedway Team. I was doing a bit of business with a guy from Necton who was once heavily involved (since reverting to Stock Cars at Swaffham which his daughter now runs) . He had pictures of all the greats in his office, Ove Fundin, Billy Bales etc. Great chat and many memories.

I grew up within audible distance of THe Firs, and went many times with my old Dad. Sad day when that finished.

One of the first houses (well - breeze block modular dwelling) was called Fundin House!

12. canary-dave

My Dad used to take me to the Firs when I was a lad, I used to enjoy the interval watching Aub Lawson's young son going round on his own scaled down bike. Did he ever make it as an adult does anybody know? :)

13. Canariez

Canariez Member

should we create a speedway category?

14. Great stuff, I only hope we can get to the prem and see him do it there. I think he would cause teams one or two problems.

I'm not convinced we'd stay up but, I'd enjoy the ride!