1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Holloway - The Quiet Man

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by GroveRanger, Mar 20, 2017.

1. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

Is it me or do we not hear so much from Ollie in the media and press these days?

I have to go looking for match stats, commentary, opinion etc whereas in the past the final whistle had hardly had a chance to stop ringing in the ear before Ollie was in front of a camera or microphone giving everyone a piece of his mind with the interviewers hoping he'd come up with another classic line.

The pulling rough birds and coming up sucking thumbs quotes are fewer and further between than during his previous stint as manager with us and at other clubs.

Is it a coincidence that our form has improved of late? Has Ollie decided to do his best work on the training ground and in the dressing room instead of being rent-a-quote for the press?

All power to him if that is the case.

Up The R's!!

2. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

I feel certain we'll hear a classic Ollie quote in due course. Maybe when we are numerically safe.

3. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

I'm hoping he has matured and not willing to play the clown anymore, yes please have fun, keep the players smiling along with us but a serious job needs t be done

kiwiqpr likes this.
  4. Ranger4ever

Ranger4ever Well-Known Member

I had wondered much the same too.

Perhaps it's the Hoos influence and a more sensible approach from the media team to be restrictive on comments.

I am happy that Ollie is focusing on letting the team do the talking on the pitch.