1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HIAG

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by SpursDisciple, May 16, 2017.

1. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

2. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

Too lazy to investigate

3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Sounds a bit like the States pretending to look for chemical weapons and decided to go in without really knowing , we know how that worked out .

Skylarker likes this.
  4. brb

brb CR250

If you saw the amount of times i get linked into crap you would understand, I'm here to mod, not to keep clearing up the mess they leave behind, they were both given warnings not for the first time, it's time consuming and unnecessary, basically a pain in the arse for me.

I cannot prove Saintsfan was HIAG, but in my opinion, HIAG went off a bit to easy and Saintsfan increased his activity. That was enough for me, maybe innocent collateral damage, but since banning them both my work has gone down 10 fold, so in my book right decision.

gooner4ever likes this.
  5. brb

brb CR250

ps. and for the record it's been a very long time since i banned anyone from this site, they just didn't know when to give a break, despite being politely warned! I even stickied a thread especially for them, my pay back was HIAG threatening to wum every thread. So all for one, and one for all, I took them both out for less pain on myself <ok>

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  6. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

Do you not have IP address recording for all stuff posted on this site ??
    That is a basic method the JA606 admins use for detecting multiple accounts.

7. brb

brb CR250

Yes but you can't rely on IP's alone. Plus again it's just a time consuming balls ache.

JA clearly make harsher judgements than me then.

8. littleDinosaurLuke

littleDinosaurLuke Well-Known Member

Free the HIAG One:D

Dier Hard and Skylarker like this.
  9. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I know you have a difficult job and I'll leave it at that except to say that if bans were passed out over opinions , you'd hear crickets on here

10. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

Nah let him rot

if Hiag can't do the time
    then he shouldn't have done the crime

11. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

Can't you shorten your signature? Takes up half a page. I'm sure HIAG said weirder things than that anyway.

12. gooner4ever

Forum Moderator

I will shorten my signature when Spurs win the League - so don't hold your breath <badger>

Hiag said many weird things, mainly attention seeking bollocks.

13. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

So you go with "we are where we always finish". Really? And your quoting of Yikokev is out of line. Sort of stuff we all say when it's gone badly. Sure you've said worse at low points of the season.

14. gooner4ever

Forum Moderator

I could take Hiag off as no-one will know who he is in 6 months time

I will keep yidokev as his statement is still current as Spurs still haven't shown that when push comes to shove that Spurs have the mettle

I have been saying for at least the last 2 seasons that Wenger should go, and I won't be very happy if he stays.

I support a team not a manager, and you guys should recognise that as you have got through plenty since Wenger came

15. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

You don't think we have shown the mettle this year? 17 wins and 2 draws at home, beaten by an unlikely run by Chelsea with no European football? You're having a laugh.

16. gooner4ever

Forum Moderator

Spurs home record is a great story but it has no ending as you still haven't won anything, and if we win the FA Cup we will actually have had a better season than Spurs as your trophy drought continues

17. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Simple fact is that in the days Arsenal last won the PL there were only two genuine contenders. Them and Utd.

Nowadays, the PL is far more competitive. There has been the emergence of City and Chelsea as the new moneybags clubs. Pool have new owners and are back up there challenging.

The end result is that it's now far harder to win it. Especially if you haven't got 100's of millions to spend every year.

Last year was a complete freak, and is unlikely to happen again in my lifetime.

SpursDisciple and Citizen Kane like this.
  18. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

What famous people have said about Haig's ban:

Shaun Spicer, Washington USA: "We will not be releasing the tapes from the Oval Office discussing HAIGs ban from NOT606", #FreeHAIG

D J Trump, Washington and Moscow: "We did not discuss HAIGs ban in the Oval Office", #FreeHAIG

Vlad Putin, Ubiqutious: "We will release the Oval Office tapes discussing HAIG's ban from NOT606 if the Americans ask us to", #FreeHAIG

Lizzie Windsor, London: #oftwithhismember #FreeHAIG

Professor P Ennis, Cock Clinic, London: The clinic may not be able to survive financially without the regular visits from HAIG #sewitbackonagain #FreeHAIG

Phil the Greek, Buckingham Palace: "Slitty eyed mods", #FreeHAIG

The Rt Hon. T May (or may not), London inc Scotland: "follow your true leaders and do a U Turn Mods", #FreeHAIG

J Corbyn Esq. The Peoples Republic of Islington: "The Labour Party have been considering Nationalising Wummery for some time now, we will take it into public ownership, free from the influence of free market moderation ", #FreeHAIG.

N Farage, UK: "The United Kingdom has paid through the nose for low quality wummery from the EEC for 46 years. We will no longer pay to support the European WUM mountain, we have far better home grown WUMs in the UK". #FreeHAIG

George Lancelot Osbourne, London Evenig Standard: "HAIGs ban came as a complete surprise and the Conservative government may no longer be able to return to a positive wummery balance by the end of this parliament" #FreeHAIG

Barack Obama, USA: "Obamawum will ensure that there is free wummery available to everyone", #FreeHAIG

Arsene Wenger, The Library, Ashburton Grove: "I didn't see HAIGs ban coming", #FreeHAIG

Maureen J Moanrinhio, Manchester: " Banning a WUM in the final week of the season is absolute madness, particularly as we have the Europa final in under a weeks time and some of my best wumsters are out injured." #FreeHAIG

Further comments are anticipated.

19. The Changing Man

The Changing Man Well-Known Member

When Spurs had a reputation for being a cup team we were always told that anyone can win a cup its about winning 5 matches! Being consistent in the league was always the measure of being a good team. Now we are finally a consistent team in the league and have finished as runners up to team who are likely to win more matches than any other champions and you expect us to accept that the cup winners will have had a better season than us. Well I disagree

20. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

In a nutshell.

Dier Hard likes this.