1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hi I'm Back :)

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Jonas' Dance Teacher, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonas' Dance Teacher

Jonas' Dance Teacher Active Member

I don't know if you remember me off the 606, my old name was Given Cort Jenas Given Dyer Speed

I have been living away for a few months so could not comment but have followed the lads on our journey to greatness :D

I think we are doin amazingly well this year, as we all do and I think a top 10 finish is definetly on the cards. We are a good, solid team

If we capture Ireland in this window and get the best out of him then WOW! What a signing that would be and I would jizz in my boxers if we signed Mutu (obviously shyt paper talk!) as his goal record is sensational. 52 goals in 64 games for Romania and amazing goal record wherever he has been. I know he is 32 and has had lot of problems but so has our Joey and Hatem, and look at how they are doing (when Hatem returns obviously) so I think that would be class

This site definetly seems way better than the 606 as u can say fuk bastard kunt twat without your article getting taken away :D

Looking forward to talking about random shyt with you!

Come On The Toon!

2. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

Sorry not convinced about either signing and think we could have made a push for Europe with 3 or 4 good signings but that don't look like happening. Shame Hughton got sacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.