1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

He's something different....

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Dirkster the Fox, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Dirkster the Fox

I thought Ricardo was Ok tonight.

I thought he made 2 good saves.

I thought that he commanded the edge of our penalty box well.

I thought his distribution was VERY good.

I thought his long free kicks towards the end were effective and well placed.

I watched A Van Whatsizface score an own goal, unfortunately flicking the goal bound header just over Ricardo's attempted save. It was an Own Goal!!! Watched it on Sky Sports news in slow mo when I got home. Clearly came of our full back's head.

That said, he did flap at 2 chances tonight.

So forget the good stuff, he should be....

SHOT AT DAWN

2. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

I remember him making one save that was straight at him.

Every cross that came in he flapped at. I don't see how he commanded his area at all, because he didn't catch anything.

Again with this distribution thing, he didn't make any defence splitting passes did he? No, he just passed it ten yards to his left/right back. That becomes a minor note when you nearly gift them a goal by dropping crosses.

It was arguably an own goal yes. I don't blame Ricardo for the goal.

3. Dirkster the Fox

"I remember him making one save that was straight at him."

2 saves.

1 which he tipped over his bar (and left shoulder) from a shot 12/15 yards out.

1 which was hit hard against his near right post, he saved and went out for a corner.

Neither were world class, neither had to be, but neither were goals scored for Bristol.

My point is he now seems to be public enemy No.1 and yet he's not really done a lot wrong........yet.

Also remember it's Sven who dropped Weale, not Richardo.

4. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

Oh yeh now I remember. 2 decent saves. Still I'd be disappointed if he had let either in.

I don't rate him, I never have and I'm **** scared everytime the ball goes in the box because I know he won't catch it. If you ask me we have been fortunate not to concede from 2 bad mistakes by him.

Having said that the chants for Weale were out of order. That is not support. I was a bit embarrassed to be surrounded by that.

I'd prefer it if Ricardo wasn't playing, but he has my full support when he is <ok>

5. Dirkster the Fox

Yes!!! That what we should do.....for now. He may well Fook up, but we should not place the blame on Weale's dropping on him.

What odd's on a blinder at Cardiff City for him? Probably long, but until he cocks up, we trust in Sven.

6. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

His distrubution is good but i would rather lose that for a solid keeper in Weale