1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HELP needed from Norwich fans

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by IWSJamie, Jul 31, 2017.

1. IWSJamie

IWSJamie New Member

Hi there.

I'm putting a piece together for Inside Wales Sport (Cardiff are one of the teams we cover). I'm just putting something together on managers and wondering if someone can help with the Norwich section. I'm just looking for a couple of lines on Farke, what do you expect him to achieve this season and are the fans behind him?

Cheers

2. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

Well we are always looking at a top six place, so I don't suppose that will change. Realistically though, with a new management structure, numerous new players, and a new style of play, that may be over-optimistic.
    I think as long as we can see improvement from the last regime, many would be satisfied. I'd say most fans are right behind Farke at this time.

canary-dave, DHCanary and IWSJamie like this.
  3. IWSJamie

IWSJamie New Member

This is perfect. Thank you.

4. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

Well said mate.

ncgandy and JM Fan like this.
  5. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

I was at the game on Saturday and was talking to another fan in the QoI after and he remarked on how much our style of play had changed from last season in that the endless long balls had gone and we were instead trying to keep the ball. It's going to take time for it all to gel, but the players seem to have bought in to DF's style of play and tactics.
    The fans have to accept that it's a 'work in progress' and there will be mistakes, but let's do as DF asks and get behind the team, instead of berating ANY player when they do something wrong or skew a sitter wide or over the bar!!!
    Yes canario (and others) - as far as I'm concerned, CJ starts with a 'clean slate!!' <ok>

canary-dave and ncgandy like this.