1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Help Malaysia Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by EdmontonTiger, Aug 26, 2016.

1. EdmontonTiger

EdmontonTiger Active Member

Im doing a round the world trip and will be in Malaysia during the Grand Prix and was looking for some tips

Ive never been to Malaysia or to a F1 event before, if anyone that has been to this and give me any tips like where to stay, best way to get a ticket and type of ticket to get it be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Tickets are cheap because of the travel expense, but I would advise pit straight and definitely under cover - it will rain! I always think tickets are best bought from a reputable company rather than sourcing at track.

Depending on where you stay (Sepang?) they have a state of the art super fast train from the city out to the track and they then shuttle you in to the track - very efficient. You might want to hire a driver (not as expensive as it sounds) but the train will be quicker, and the city's monorail is excellent.

3. EdmontonTiger

I looked on the main F1 website for tickets and there are so many different prices to chose from! thanks about the info on the rain

4. EdmontonTiger

I was hoping for a bit more response on this, has anyone else been to this GP? if so can you offer anymore advice?

Thanks

5. Sportista

Sportista Well-Known Member