1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello to all ex606ers and How many have come across

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by barmylad34, May 6, 2011.

1. The South African Ram

derby diamond ram..... 1. New board... yes need a new board but I really cant see us getting one...not yet anyway.

2. Theo wouldn't be able to hit a barn door from 5 inches let alone 5 metres.

2. CapnBob

CapnBob New Member

Greetings,

All we need is GeezerStrawManDCFC to start his Prediction League and it might start resembling 606.

3. derby diamond ram

where are all the others???? there aint another forum running is there?? lol robinson/// 5 inches...lol....

4. THAILAND RAM

THAILAND RAM New Member

i have come over from bbc606. However i got took off there a while back because i raised my concerns over Bill Davis when we won at wembly. Ok what was said was strong however it turned out to be 100% correct in the end. Yes i could have changed my ID but just could not be bothered and just enjoyed reading all the other comments and stories........ good to be back. Youuuuuuuu rams

5. derby diamond ram

yes,its taking its time getting used to this site,still prefer the old site..looking forward to gassing with us rammi fans.. and a bigYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. ROBARAM

ROBARAM New Member

It will be four weeks soon since we finished and we still await these players NC had lined up , funny how now the season ticket money is in the place has gone quiet .
    NC said he wanted to get these players in so he could go on holiday , more spin .
    Why does it become a blown out saga every time we want a player , he chased Davies from Notts for twelve months , finally gets him , pays the money then leaves him out because he is shat .
    We offer 2 million for Sharp at Donny a week after they turn down 2.3 million from another club , who works the strings at Derby .