1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello Chaps

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Andy Carroll's Drinking Partner, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Carroll's Drinking Partner

I was told by a friend about the 606 forums, and sign up only to see everyone has left!!! Just wanted to introduce myself and we can all unite in our hate of the dirty black cats down the road.

Also I wondered what everyone thought of Hughton's interview, will he return one day or are we going to be stuck with the fat man for the next ten years.:emoticon-0133-wait:

2. Gutierrez's Right Boot

Gutierrez's Right Boot Well-Known Member

I reckon the BBC may end up closing 606 down early at this rate everyone is leaving apart from the wrestling posters

3. Andy Carroll's Drinking Partner

is it worth staying signed up for 606, from first glance everyone looked to have jumped ship! Please tell me 'not606' has a wrestling forum?? Haha i might just log back on there to have their lives lol. Nice to meet ya anyway m8!

4. ToonSi

ToonSi Active Member

Alreet & welcome! <ok>
    It's up to you, I reckon they might turn around & not get rid of it but all the regulars from when your friend recommended you will be mainly posting on here (doubt we're switching back due to how good here is!)
    The mackems have also migrated so the banter will be quality!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.